Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pedocels, Ephebecels, Lolicels or whatever.

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
How can you guys ever think of coming close to ever dating a 14 year old? Or whatever? I guess it maybe possible, if you live in some third world country or some country with a low age of consent. In the West, that's damn near impossible, and often you'd probably get into a lot of trouble.

Do you like young girls, just in order to get under people's skin? Or is this as a means to break the moral code?

I think they're just desperate AF, even I wouldn't touch an underage girl with a 10 foot pole. It's not worth it, you clowns. A 30 second orgasm for a lifetime of being labelled a pedo / being blackmailed by Lil Thots in training.

It's fucking disgusting and degenerate, and any vids / pics of underage girls should be grounds for thread deletion + mod warning.

My lowest age would be 14 which is the aoc here. But I'm a 19 year old guy who looks like 15 so I think it's still socially acceptable

Ive seen many young teenage girls have adult boyfriends.
When I was in highschool this 16 year old girl had a 24 year old Tyrone boyfriend.
I think the reason we want these relationships is because we missed them in our youth so our desires for females haven't moved past highschool.

Who on here would think they have a chance with ANY girl?

It's just because it's hot.

I think they're just desperate AF, even I wouldn't touch an underage girl with a 10 foot pole. It's not worth it, you clowns. A 30 second orgasm for a lifetime of being labelled a pedo / being blackmailed by Lil Thots in training.

It's fucking disgusting and degenerate, and any vids / pics of underage girls should be grounds for thread deletion + mod warning.
I think they believe that most girls are in there prime between 12-16.

Some girls may look older than they are and a lot of modern kids are having sex early.

I too can't either ever bring myself to liking underage girls.

My lowest age would be 14 which is the aoc here. But I'm a 19 year old guy who looks like 15 so I think it's still socially acceptable
This post describes me 100 percent

I too can't either ever bring myself to liking underage girls.
images

I think the reason we want these relationships is because we missed them in our youth so our desires for females haven't moved past highschool
That, and most men are attracted to young fertile foids. The laws are cucked, written by angry feminist dykes.

id like to put my penis inside

Do you like young girls, just in order to get under people's skin? Or is this as a means to break the moral code?
What kind of dumb reasons are those? It's because it's AROUSING!

That's good for you, man. Hopefully, the maturity gap doesn't effect it.

Ive seen many young teenage girls have adult boyfriends.
When I was in highschool this 16 year old girl had a 24 year old Tyrone boyfriend.
I think the reason we want these relationships is because we missed them in our youth so our desires for females haven't moved past highschool.
Yeah, I've seen it too, but it's game over if the girl claims rape, and the fact that she's underage.

Teen love is hard to get by. Yes, it's a special time for most people.

Who on here would think they have a chance with ANY girl?

It's just because it's hot.
Isn't it not common sense that getting with a more unattractive woman is more possible than dating a more attractive woman? Guys in their 20s are hardly ever in a situation to date a teen.

Last edited:
Isn't it not common sense that getting with a more unattractive women is more possible than dating more attractive women? Guys in their 20s are hardly ever in a situation to date a teen.
Yeah that's what I'm saying, but I don't want to fap to some used up 30 y/o slut.

Op has a loli waifu and is talking shit about pedocels,the hypocrisy
I don't view her in a sexual way and she's not a Loli btw.

Last edited:
the thought of being labeled a pedo turns me off entirely to it but i am visually more attracted to jailbaits than above 20. ive been a hebe forever

the thought of being labeled a pedo turns me off entirely to it but i am visually more attracted to jailbaits than above 20. ive been a hebe forever
Every man's sole purpose in life is to impregnate a jailbait and spread their seed around.

sn't it not common sense that getting with a more unattractive woman is more possible than dating more attractive woman? Guys in their 20s are hardly ever in a situation to date a teen.
If young girls take up a big share of the chad market that means more older roasties for us, and they will have to lower their standards to compete with elite prime jbs.

The only people who would think badly of you are normie sheeple.