Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pedophiles are literally having sex and we arent

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Right now at this very moment there are pedos shagging underage girls, some as young as 10 so its like legit pedo

Some of these pedos are also married or have gfs so this isnt even their main way of getting laid

This is the ultimate just world fallacy argument buster

You cannot argue that they have better personalities than us

Or maybe posting mean things about women online is really worse than actually raping children

I wouldnt know

Thats some brutal stuff man.

Pedos are low inhib giga normies who casually befriend parents and are entrusted with the care of children, meanwhile we cant talk to women without appearing "creepy" jfl

Right now at this very moment there are pedos shagging underage girls, some as young as 10 so its like legit pedo
Some 10 year olds have tits and ass though, plus wide hips
I'm not trying to justify pedophilia, because i think pedophilia is attraction to little girls who have not started or went through puberty.
If a girl around that age has the marks of an adult, then it's not pedophilia
Pedos are low inhib giga normies who casually befriend parents and are entrusted with the care of children, meanwhile we cant talk to women without appearing "creepy" jfl
blackpill

brutal pedopill
society literally respects pedos more than us
most kiddy diddlers are not random strangers, they're close to the victim
so they're normie enough to maintain a relationship with the parents of the victim (if they're not the parent themselves)
that means most child molesters are normies which means they're rewarded by the society with respect
even pedos are higher in the social hierarchy than incels
I wonder how they gain their high status: NT? handsomeness? nah it must be their great personality! :feelsclown:

weird thread.

yes criminals who rape people have sex (I assume these pedophiles are going after 7 year olds, not 15 year olds), but in the end I'm incel because of looks.

Some of these pedos are also married or have gfs so this isnt even their main way of getting laid

This is the ultimate just world fallacy argument buster

You cannot argue that they have better personalities than us

Or maybe posting mean things about women online is really worse than actually raping children

I wouldnt know

if you are a foid you are not human

Yeah , it’s brutal

Agreed. Women are not human and therefore should not have rights.
They are what is known as humanoid, which is the term female humanoid > femoid > foid is derived from. They're still able to function and have iq, but their brain is structured very different from incel brains and because it's designed to be chad craving, it causes them to make some very stupid emotion driven decisions in certain environments. Chad is like any male, will fuck any female that is not a landwhale or deformed. But the awareness of hypergamy and his genetics are what gives him power.

Actually inceldom is somewhat common among some child molesters

I read a while ago that most pedo are fathers/husbands and more often than not, good looking men. It's rarely what hoellywood would portrait, (fat "creepy" ugly or odd looking dudes, because children's also prefer interacting with good looking peoples.