[Serious] Pedos should fuck off

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Diagnosed Suicidal Autist
★★★★★
27d 43m
Pedophiles belong on the cross. Anyone defending pedophilia is a disgrace as well. It’s an absolutely despicable practice that ruins people’s lives and innocence.

If you’re a pedo, get the fuck out.

unsettling

unsettling

Transcendental
★★★★★
82d 18h 34m
and what exactly is you definition of pedophilia?

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

CEO of I.N.C.E.L. / Chief of the GREYCEL POLICE
-
25d 5h 48m
Pedophiles belong on the cross. Anyone defending pedophilia is a disgrace as well. It’s an absolutely despicable practice that ruins people’s lives and innocence.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

★★★★★
27d 43m
and what exactly is you definition of pedophilia?
Anyone who has engaged in sexual activity with a minor or anyone who wishes to engage in sexual activity with a minor. Varies from country to country because of different ages of consent.

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

-
25d 5h 48m
AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★
30d 16h 55m
Most normies, chads and even foids are pedophiles but society doesn't care about that

NEETard

NEETard

Overlord
★★★★★
59d 20h 27m
Depends what you mean by pedophile

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

-
25d 5h 48m
Anyone who has engaged in sexual activity with a minor or anyone who wishes to engage in sexual activity with a minor. Varies from country to country because of different ages of consent.
So a 19 year old who engages in sex with a 17 year old in a country with an AOC of 18 belongs on the cross but not in a country with an AOC of 16?

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

★★★★★
27d 43m
So a 19 year old who engages in sex with a 17 year old in a country with an AOC of 18 belongs on the cross but not in a country with an AOC of 16?
Yes. Might seem silly but it shows that you’re unable to follow the laws of your country.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★
45d 19h 19m
pedo is someone attracted to pre-pubescent children (generally under the age of 13). Pedos are not normal and are mentally ill.

Being attracted to pubescent adolescents (ages of 13 - 16) is perfectly normal, most people of that age are already having sex anyways so why does society pretend like they are innocent children JFL. Also someone who is attracted to ages (13 - 16) isn't a pedophile, they are a hebephile.

Low IQ normies dont even know how to make distinctions between medical terms and definitions

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

-
25d 5h 48m
Yes. Might seem silly but it shows that you’re unable to follow the laws of your country.
Legality is not a moral argument.

Diocel

Diocel

Please be my friend Poucin#0334
★★★★★
76d 3h 5m
@Wizard32 thought

unsettling

unsettling

Transcendental
★★★★★
82d 18h 34m
sounds cucked af, you are saying that you should follow the rules even if they are completely nonsensical and retarded.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

★★★★★
27d 43m
sounds cucked af, you are saying that you should follow the rules even if they are completely nonsensical and retarded.
Law breaking degenerate

unsettling

unsettling

Transcendental
★★★★★
82d 18h 34m
ShySaxon

ShySaxon

★★★★★
27d 43m
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
118d 10h 40m
this is stupid as fuck. you yourself even admit the AOC varies country by country. so therefore you are conflating legality and morality.

in nazi germany, it was illegal to hide jews to protect them. going by your logic, because it was illegal it must be immoral.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

★★★★★
27d 43m
this is stupid as fuck. you yourself even admit the AOC varies country by country. so therefore you are conflating legality and morality.

in nazi germany, it was illegal to hide jews to protect them. going by your logic, because it was illegal it must be immoral.
Pedo

werty1457

werty1457

16, 5'7" mixedrace truecel & mentalcel
★★
35d 13h 38m
pedo is someone attracted to pre-pubescent children (generally under the age of 13). Pedos are not normal and are mentally ill.

Being attracted to pubescent adolescents (ages of 13 - 16) is perfectly normal, most people of that age are already having sex anyways so why does society pretend like they are innocent children JFL. Also someone who is attracted to ages (13 - 16) isn't a pedophile, they are a hebephile.

Low IQ normies dont even know how to make distinctions between medical terms and definitions
Cmon bro 13 is pushing it

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
41d 1h 12m

I like anime lolis, real life nah. Thing is if we take into account the following;

Girls like boys mature at different rates in terms of growth spurt & potential growth rate.

Greta Thunberg looks way younger than she should meanwhile a girl of 14 can look like a 20 year old with a fat ass & big tits same as a guy with an 8 inch cock at 15 & a 40 year old with a tiny micro.

One country will say 13 & another will say 18.

So if you bang someone across the border it's fine but not on this side of the line?

What a load of horse shit, the girl themselves knows if she's ready & there's a difference between a child & a teen.

If it's with Chad it ain't rape but an ugly bloke it's taking advantage of a minor.

We just love to conveniently throw everything into easy to mark boxes without further thought, no wonder Autists get fucked over so hard as we don't fit their criteria for fitting into "normal".

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
118d 10h 40m
Cmon bro 13 is pushing it
the fact that you use the phrase "pushing it" is proof that it is an emotional (bluepilled) argument, instead of a logical (blackpilled) argument

werty1457

werty1457

★★
35d 13h 38m
the fact that you use the phrase "pushing it" is proof that it is an emotional (bluepilled) argument, instead of a logical (blackpilled) argument
Yes, someone who wants to fuck young girls makes me upset.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

★★★★★
27d 43m
Good, that means you’re human. Unlike some of these disgusting pedos on here.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
118d 10h 40m
you're retarded as fuck then. no one here is actually going to fuck young girls. i made a thread debunking your stupid attitude

werty1457

werty1457

★★
35d 13h 38m
you're retarded as fuck then. no one here is actually going to fuck young girls. i made a thread debunking your stupid attitude

All you do is chat about logic but you resort to personal attacks
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
118d 10h 40m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
107d 22h 30m
werty1457

werty1457

★★
35d 13h 38m
nice job evading the argument
I don't want to argue with someone who attempts to make fun of me, sorry. If you were all about "logic" you would agree with that statement.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

★★★★★
27d 43m

I joined the incel community to connect with like minded people, not to get into arguments about whether or not it’s ok to fuck underage girls.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
118d 10h 40m
I joined the incel community to connect with like minded people, not to get into arguments about whether or not it’s ok to fuck underage girls.
you also evaded the argument.
I don't want to argue with someone who attempts to make fun of me, sorry. If you were all about "logic" you would agree with that statement.
you're avoiding it because you know i'm right. you were insulting others for being "pedos" anyway hypocrite

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

★★★★★
27d 43m
I’m not here to argue. I literally do not care what you have to say. Go attack somebody else, it’s all this community is good for and then it wonders why it can’t get more than 200 people on at a time.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

★★★★
30d 31m
Guys, I'll say this , I'm seeing so much pedo coping on this forum like literally a thread like this appears every week and gets 100+ replies. We are so divided on the pedo thing. I'll give my points. I think, everyone should follow their countries AOC laws. Like I get it, 16-17 year old girls aren't kids but they are kids to the police and law enforcements. We all should stop with the muh precious 13 year old girl cope.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

★★★★★
27d 43m
Guys, I'll say this , I'm seeing so much pedo coping on this forum like literally a thread like this appears every week and gets 100+ replies. We are so divided on the pedo thing. I'll give my points. I think, everyone should follow their countries AOC laws. Like I get it, 16-17 year old girls aren't kids but they are kids to the police and law enforcements. We all should stop with the muh precious 13 year old girl cope.
This is what I’m saying.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
118d 10h 40m
I’m not here to argue. I literally do not care what you have to say. Go attack somebody else, it’s all this community is good for and then it wonders why it can’t get more than 200 people on at a time.
i'm not attacking anyone, you are.

werty1457

werty1457

★★
35d 13h 38m

you're avoiding it because you know i'm right. you were insulting others for being "pedos" anyway hypocrite
Right about what? fucking young girls is ok???

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
118d 10h 40m
Right about what? fucking young girls is ok???
no one here is going to fuck young girls. the topic i linked to was about being attracted to them

read it and tell me how it's wrong

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
★★★★★
106d 15h 34m

Don't argue with moralfags. Add them to your ignore list and be on your way. I added the OP to my ignore list and you should do the same.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

★★★★★
27d 43m
no one here is going to fuck young girls. the topic i linked to was about being attracted to them

I’m not attracted to young underage girls. End of story.

H

HidekiTojota

im done i’m finished
-
107d 22h 8m
I agree, pedophilia is wrong and immoral.

Keep prepubescent children innocent.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

★★★★★
27d 43m
Don't argue with moralfags. Add them to your ignore list and be on your way. I added the OP to my ignore list and you should do the same.
Nigger and a pedophile.

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
★★★★
11d 4h 4m
16 is the cut off but its true peopel should stick to their own age, old farts "dating" yoing foids is prostitution and a symptom lf hypergamy, of you support that you support inceldom.

strawman
Also [email protected] protecting kikes :feelspuke:

werty1457

werty1457

★★
35d 13h 38m

Yes, you would be innocent, but if somehow you found out she was 13, and you still had that strong level of attraction it would be weird