Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pedos should fuck off

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Pedophiles belong on the cross. Anyone defending pedophilia is a disgrace as well. It’s an absolutely despicable practice that ruins people’s lives and innocence.

If you’re a pedo, get the fuck out.

and what exactly is you definition of pedophilia?

Pedophiles belong on the cross. Anyone defending pedophilia is a disgrace as well. It’s an absolutely despicable practice that ruins people’s lives and innocence.

and what exactly is you definition of pedophilia?
Anyone who has engaged in sexual activity with a minor or anyone who wishes to engage in sexual activity with a minor. Varies from country to country because of different ages of consent.

Most normies, chads and even foids are pedophiles but society doesn't care about that

Depends what you mean by pedophile

Anyone who has engaged in sexual activity with a minor or anyone who wishes to engage in sexual activity with a minor. Varies from country to country because of different ages of consent.
So a 19 year old who engages in sex with a 17 year old in a country with an AOC of 18 belongs on the cross but not in a country with an AOC of 16?

So a 19 year old who engages in sex with a 17 year old in a country with an AOC of 18 belongs on the cross but not in a country with an AOC of 16?
Yes. Might seem silly but it shows that you’re unable to follow the laws of your country.

pedo is someone attracted to pre-pubescent children (generally under the age of 13). Pedos are not normal and are mentally ill.

Being attracted to pubescent adolescents (ages of 13 - 16) is perfectly normal, most people of that age are already having sex anyways so why does society pretend like they are innocent children JFL. Also someone who is attracted to ages (13 - 16) isn't a pedophile, they are a hebephile.

Low IQ normies dont even know how to make distinctions between medical terms and definitions

Yes. Might seem silly but it shows that you’re unable to follow the laws of your country.
sounds cucked af, you are saying that you should follow the rules even if they are completely nonsensical and retarded.

sounds cucked af, you are saying that you should follow the rules even if they are completely nonsensical and retarded.
Law breaking degenerate

this is stupid as fuck. you yourself even admit the AOC varies country by country. so therefore you are conflating legality and morality.

in nazi germany, it was illegal to hide jews to protect them. going by your logic, because it was illegal it must be immoral.

this is stupid as fuck. you yourself even admit the AOC varies country by country. so therefore you are conflating legality and morality.

in nazi germany, it was illegal to hide jews to protect them. going by your logic, because it was illegal it must be immoral.
Pedo

pedo is someone attracted to pre-pubescent children (generally under the age of 13). Pedos are not normal and are mentally ill.

Being attracted to pubescent adolescents (ages of 13 - 16) is perfectly normal, most people of that age are already having sex anyways so why does society pretend like they are innocent children JFL. Also someone who is attracted to ages (13 - 16) isn't a pedophile, they are a hebephile.

Low IQ normies dont even know how to make distinctions between medical terms and definitions
Cmon bro 13 is pushing it

I like anime lolis, real life nah. Thing is if we take into account the following;

Girls like boys mature at different rates in terms of growth spurt & potential growth rate.

Greta Thunberg looks way younger than she should meanwhile a girl of 14 can look like a 20 year old with a fat ass & big tits same as a guy with an 8 inch cock at 15 & a 40 year old with a tiny micro.

One country will say 13 & another will say 18.

So if you bang someone across the border it's fine but not on this side of the line?

What a load of horse shit, the girl themselves knows if she's ready & there's a difference between a child & a teen.

If it's with Chad it ain't rape but an ugly bloke it's taking advantage of a minor.

We just love to conveniently throw everything into easy to mark boxes without further thought, no wonder Autists get fucked over so hard as we don't fit their criteria for fitting into "normal".

Cmon bro 13 is pushing it
the fact that you use the phrase "pushing it" is proof that it is an emotional (bluepilled) argument, instead of a logical (blackpilled) argument

the fact that you use the phrase "pushing it" is proof that it is an emotional (bluepilled) argument, instead of a logical (blackpilled) argument
Yes, someone who wants to fuck young girls makes me upset.

nice job evading the argument
I don't want to argue with someone who attempts to make fun of me, sorry. If you were all about "logic" you would agree with that statement.

I joined the incel community to connect with like minded people, not to get into arguments about whether or not it’s ok to fuck underage girls.
you also evaded the argument.
I don't want to argue with someone who attempts to make fun of me, sorry. If you were all about "logic" you would agree with that statement.
you're avoiding it because you know i'm right. you were insulting others for being "pedos" anyway hypocrite

I’m not here to argue. I literally do not care what you have to say. Go attack somebody else, it’s all this community is good for and then it wonders why it can’t get more than 200 people on at a time.

Guys, I'll say this , I'm seeing so much pedo coping on this forum like literally a thread like this appears every week and gets 100+ replies. We are so divided on the pedo thing. I'll give my points. I think, everyone should follow their countries AOC laws. Like I get it, 16-17 year old girls aren't kids but they are kids to the police and law enforcements. We all should stop with the muh precious 13 year old girl cope.

Guys, I'll say this , I'm seeing so much pedo coping on this forum like literally a thread like this appears every week and gets 100+ replies. We are so divided on the pedo thing. I'll give my points. I think, everyone should follow their countries AOC laws. Like I get it, 16-17 year old girls aren't kids but they are kids to the police and law enforcements. We all should stop with the muh precious 13 year old girl cope.
This is what I’m saying.

I’m not here to argue. I literally do not care what you have to say. Go attack somebody else, it’s all this community is good for and then it wonders why it can’t get more than 200 people on at a time.
i'm not attacking anyone, you are.

you're avoiding it because you know i'm right. you were insulting others for being "pedos" anyway hypocrite
Right about what? fucking young girls is ok???

Don't argue with moralfags. Add them to your ignore list and be on your way. I added the OP to my ignore list and you should do the same.

I agree, pedophilia is wrong and immoral.

Keep prepubescent children innocent.

Don't argue with moralfags. Add them to your ignore list and be on your way. I added the OP to my ignore list and you should do the same.
Nigger and a pedophile.

16 is the cut off but its true peopel should stick to their own age, old farts "dating" yoing foids is prostitution and a symptom lf hypergamy, of you support that you support inceldom.

strawman
Also JFL@ protecting kikes :feelspuke:

I’m not attracted to young underage girls. End of story.
doesn't matter, you still didn't address the argument. attraction is not a choice
strawman
Also JFL@ protecting kikes :feelspuke:
not a strawman in the slightest
Yes, you would be innocent, but if somehow you found out she was 13, and you still had that strong level of attraction it would be weird
"weird" according to npc standards correct