Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "Penis Envy"

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
This "thing" where foids live like gods among men is just a modern phenomenon. For 100's of millions of years men were living the life - hunting big game, running communities and building civilizations whilst foids were bleeding menstrual blood all over the place whilst cleaning literal shit from babies asses for the whole day. And pregnancy rendered foids useless for most tasks. Foids were seen as low IQ low Testosterone weaklings and rightly so. This is the true nature of foids : weak & ineffectual imbeciles.

Its only when Contraceptives, sanitary pads and abortions were invented that women started to LARP as men and subscribe to the equality meme

Men explored the world and experienced the thrills of prehistoric life whilst foids were incapacitated by their biology (menstruation + pregnancy). So yeah. Foids have wished to be like men (penis envy) for millennia.

Tl:dr
  • For 500+ million years its been GREATLY beneficial to be a man
  • Since 1960 (59 years) its been GREATLY beneficial to be a foid
  • Penis envy has an evolutionary biological basis and still exists in the deep dark recesses of foids brains

I'm envious of big penises

I'm envious of big penises
Based & BBCpilled

Most people would want to have a big dick. Having a big dick is lifefuel tbh ngl. It gives one a psychological boost. Maybe thats why foids also have penis envy

Yes tbh. And having a small dick is extremely emasculating.
Imagine if roasties get wind that you have a small pecker and start spreading rumours - it will fuck you up more than you already are tbh ngl

Imagine if roasties get wind that you have a small pecker and start spreading rumours - it will fuck you up more than you already are tbh ngl
Or vice-versa effect; if you have a big dick and they start spreading rumours...

I choked on the dickpill.

Or vice-versa effect; if you have a big dick and they start spreading rumours...

I choked on the dickpill.
Trueee

But id rather have rumours of me having a huge cock than to have rumours of me having a micro penis tbh ngl

Trueee

But id rather have rumours of me having a huge cock than to have rumours of me having a micro penis tbh ngl
Obviously, that's my point ngl. If they start spreading rumours about you being hung af, you can run big dick game.

Jfl at this. Being male essentially meant being sent into meatgrinders for most of history. Most males were lucky if they reproduced. We were always disposable. A curse of evolution.

Jfl at this. Being male essentially meant being sent into meatgrinders for most of history. Most males were lucky if they reproduced. We were always disposable. A curse of evolution.
Sub 8 males are basically cannon fodder

Stratospheric IQ
Humans have been at peace for only 8% of their existance. But be that as it may - its an unassailable fact that foids want the power of men but none of the responsibilities that come with it. They want to rule civilization but they dont (and didnt) want the responsibility of building it. Thats the definition of penis envy : wanting the perks of masculinity but not having the testicular fortitude to handle the responsibility

I feel like life has always been incredibly easy for them tbh. Even at the beginning. Maybe a whole lot less. Men were definitely the more respected gender at one time but...

I feel like life has always been incredibly easy for them tbh. Even at the beginning. Maybe a whole lot less. Men were definitely the more respected gender at one time but...
Its over for men. Only a dramatic drastic change in the way we live life will change things and make the world more male centric tbh