Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Penis pump or penis extender?

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Which one do you choose and why?
I choose penis pumps because its more avaliable in my homeland than extenders.Also i feel that extender have greater risks of breaking your dick,but i'm retarded so i dont really know.

Which one is more cost-effective,in your opinion?

cope extender more like

Penis pumps will damage the penis by popping your blood vessels. Extenders will break your dick immediately while pumps will do it slowly over time. Also, a cockpump won't actually permanently make your dick bigger, it is intended for temporary use while you are having sex.

Shit
I used pumps for the last three months.Is it too late
Probably not too late if your dick works but I wouldn't mess around with the pump anymore.

Why so care for thing who just meme

you need both.

don't listen to the absolute retards in this thread.

extender is for long term length gain; essentially you stretch your penis and then the extender allows it to heal. it's time under tension that works this process so the longer the better. it's virtually impossible to injure yourself with an extender unless you are a basement-level IQcel

penis pumps are for girth gains. they work short term by filling the penis with blood and lymphatic fluid - this clears after a couple of hours but the blood flow remains for longer. Over time, your penis gets accustomed to the extra blood flow and engorgement. you then get bigger. this is a slow process and mostly works girth (unless you modify shit specifically for length by using a specific cylinder.)

with girth exercises and pumping you can damage your dick so it's best to go easy. bathmates and water pumping is a lot easier on your dick, but mostly it's about not being in a hurry and using too much pressure.

This and a few manual exercises will make your penis bigger and healthier long term.

My dick is 11 inch so i don't care.

dicks can,t get bigger its all nonsense to think it will and you damage the penis

I'd like to grow my dick too. Too bad I can't plant it anywhere. Got it? Plant it to make it grow! Like a plant!
So funny!!!!!!!

Ultimate cope, no one cares about your dick of you have ugly face. Good luck breaking your dick though. Why would you experiment on yourself like that.

Both.
Ultimate cope, no one cares about your dick of you have ugly face. Good luck breaking your dick though. Why would you experiment on yourself like that.
Because it's fun and who gives a fuck if you break a commodity that only you will ever appreciate

At best, you'll use the pump to get Chad's cum out of a rosties vag b4 licking and sucking, ending up with antibiotic resistant herpes in your throat. And that's the DREAM SCENARIO JFL. :woke: :lul: :kys: :y'all: :no::no::no::f::f::f:

dicks can,t get bigger its all nonsense to think it will and you damage the penis
> don't damage your useless pissing appendage bro. you may use it for unsatisfactory sex some day. I have mountains of evidence that PE is dangerous inspite of multiple success stories from persistent practicers
My dick is 11 inch so i don't care.
And I got warning points for "bragging" that I was 8 inch

If anything you should be trying to fix the face,jfl at this cope