Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Penis size doesn't matter" "Women don't care about penis size" "You can satisfy a woman with a small dick" "Many women don't like big penises"

• Thread starter Deleted member 21037
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21037

Self-banned
-
I get filled with rage when people say these bluepill lines.
PENIS SIZE DOES MATTER
The funny thing is that are usually men those who say that women don't care about penis size. You're a man,how can the fuck you know what women want?
It's true that penis size isn't the first thing that women look for in a man, but just because to get in a woman's panties you need to have good look first and so women MAY overlook penis size because attractive men are rare.
BUT THEY DO DEFINITELY CARE ABOUT PENIS SIZE.
Those cucks that say that penis size doesn't matter shoud go browse the Female Dating Strategy subreddit instead of delude themselves by thinking that their small pee-pee isn't a problem.
I'm also in a facebook polls group and recently there has been a survey about penis size and women with their real account voted that they don't like it small and many said that they ended relationships due to the small penis size. Some of them even proposed their (ex) partner an open relationships so that they can have sex with Chads with big dicks that don't want a relationship,while receiving emotional support by their cucked partner.

I’m Declaring Our Right As Women to Have Specific Penis Preferences : FemaleDatingStrategy (reddit.com)

And it's fucking over if in addition to have a small dick you're also ugly and short.
"Improve yourself"
WHat goddamn of fucking improvement is possible?
The only improvements i can see are those that i can't mention if i don't want to get banned from this forum.

Hell, from what normies are telling me, "women" even *have* penises now

>"You can satisfy a woman with a small dick"

sorry even fully passing pretty pre-op tiny pp trannies are chad only

Dickpill > heightpill, by a large margin.

I wish i could have the chance to show my penis to women.

Having a curverd penis is a good thing? I thought it was a big failo.

Dickpill > heightpill, by a large margin.
Not true, people can see your height, not your dick. That means that if you are manlet, you will be unable to kiss a foid or to do receive a blowjob, a dicklet will only be affected at PIV sex

How many women only use 4 inch dildo with normal girth?
How many women can orgasm or get pleasure from 4 inch dildo?
:feelsclown: :blackpill::feelsLSD:
Not true, people can see your height, not your dick.
women look for men's "dickprints" in their pants tho

Can't get in the room when the door is closed.

Having a curverd penis is a good thing? I thought it was a big failo.

Not true, people can see your height, not your dick. That means that if you are manlet, you will be unable to kiss a foid or to do receive a blowjob, a dicklet will only be affected at PIV sex
If an ugly manlet who's hung has a >7 inch dick, just send dick pics to foids on Tinder and if they're real sluts, they would probably not mind your subhumanity since they only care about the dick.

Micropenis kills your SMV and all opportunities, even if you are a tall gigachad. It's the very thing that makes a man sexually worth. Dickpill mogs all other pills.

If an ugly manlet who's hung has a >7 inch dick, just send dick pics to foids on Tinder and if they're real sluts, they would probably not mind your subhumanity since they only care about the dick.

Micropenis kills your SMV and all opportunities, even if you are a tall gigachad. It's the very thing that makes a man sexually worth. Dickpill mogs all other pills.
Tinder foids have gigachads with bigger dicks than 7inches, so why would they chose a subhuman manlet just because he has a big dick?

Yes, micropenis kills your SMV, but height, face, race kill much more.

Face>>>>Height>>>>Race>>>Dick>>>>Frame

Tinder foids have gigachads with bigger dicks than 7inches, so why would they chose a subhuman manlet just because he has a big dick?
Yeah, but big dicks are rare. Some foids just want to be dicked down.

Yeah, but big dicks are rare. Some foids just want to be dicked down.
GL faces are way more rare, 6ft+ is only 20% of the male population in the world, so its very rare to they find a tall and GL guy, big dicks are rare, but not as much as a GL face, good height and etc

GL faces are way more rare, 6ft+ is only 20% of the male population in the world, so its very rare to they find a tall and GL guy, big dicks are rare, but not as much as a GL face, good height and etc
Yeah, in terms of looks. But in some cases, especially in hook-ups, I think this is a case of functionality over aesthetics.

If foids just see your dick as another dildo, they won't mind a hung guy who would otherwise be incel. But his looks would still prevent him from having an LTR, tho.

Yeah, in terms of looks. But in some cases, especially in hook-ups, I think this is a case of functionality over aesthetics.

If foids just see your dick as another dildo, they won't mind a hung guy who would otherwise be incel. But his looks would still prevent him from having an LTR, tho.
Bad looks prevent her to think about having a sexual thing with you, regardless of your dick size, that’s the truth.

Unless you are the guy with the biggest dick in the world, I really doubt a big dick will overcome a sub5 face or a Manlet height

Bad looks prevent her to think about having a sexual thing with you, regardless of your dick size, that’s the truth.

Unless you are the guy with the biggest dick in the world, I really doubt a big dick will overcome a sub5 face or a Manlet height
Maybe. I just theorize that maybe, if the foid was really horny, that she might look past subhumanity if the guy has a big dick to compensate and actually dominate and pleasure her vaginally.

Your penis needs to hit her cervix. Also it needs to be big and throbbing so she feels it.

If your penis has these two qualities, it is likely that she will keep you for the sex, even though you are not a Chad.

Big dick pill is real, regardless of race.

Everything matters...

"It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean" :soy:

My heart goes out to guys with small dicks. That said I like to browse r/smalldickproblems and lol hard every few days.

I don't even care about it tbh, my looks and mentalceldom will never let me get intimate enough with a woman anyway

Yes it does to them. Can't fool me

My heart goes out to guys with small dicks. That said I like to browse r/smalldickproblems and lol hard every few days.
Brutal inceliside.

The moment a woman has the ability to compare several dick sizes and shapes it's ovER for most guys. Why men don't get that is beyond me.

I can already envision some fat reddit cuck with a 12 cm penis furiously typing that I am an insecure little man or some other faggy bullshit.

"Here’s my declared penis preference for the culture: I prefer a dick around 6.5 to 8in length, slightly curved upward, minimal discoloration, no postules, mushroom head, smooth skin, thick balls, and slightly veiny."

This basically leaves out the vast majority of Asian men.

Lots of White, Hispanic, and Black men are 6.5inch+ and have no discoloration.

Fuckin racist foids being racist as usual.

Some people pay women to "rate their dicks" lol

Penis size together with height and face are the 3 most important traits.

I've chadfished and have whores ask me how big my dick was

What this mean? I've searched about it and only found sdt's pics.

This is common or rare ?
Discoloration is when your skin is say yellow or golden (as with Asians), but your genitalia is darker.

This is universal with all Asians as far as I know.

I guess being ugly means no foid will ever have to laugh at my small penis, so that's cool