Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Penis size means no shit!

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
I have 21-22cm(8"-8.5") penis depending on body fat percentage. It's bigger than even average BBC in Africa according to statistics. But, I don't think it matters. Face+ height>>>penis. Dream about Lachowski or Gandy have 10 cm penis, they would slay still. Women are interested in having a hot guy on the bed than being pounded till the end.

8 inches? jesus christ dude post a pic of it on /r/ladybonersgw you would get reddit landwhales drooling for that 8 inch monster, lol if you're aren't over 7 inches

Twisted said:
8 inches is roughly 1 in 1500

You sure you measured right? I am 6.8 inches and want to use an extender to get to 8 inches. Did you use an extender?

Nope, I have done anything to my penis it grew much in puberty. Penis doesn't matter no need to be obsessed about it.

Twisted said:

You sure you measured right? I am 6.8 inches and want to use an extender to get to 8 inches. Did you use an extender?

Wow, I have a 5.4 inch dick, lol it's over for me, not even my dick can save my inceldom

iiiTeMpeR said:
Wow, I have a 5.4 inch dick, lol it's over for me, not even my dick can save my inceldom

It's not over due to dick, think about Brad Pitt having 5.4", he would slay still.

Homosapicuckus said:
COPE
O
P
E

Cope about what you cuck? Penis doesn't matter if you don't have a robust, pretty boy face and height. You sound really retarded.

Apparently half the people on this site are 8 inches+

I have 17.5cm (17.9cm when I'm really hard)and it's still growing. It's hard to hear this big dick worship shit while you rot inside your room without using it.It's one of the few above average traits I have and it's basically useless

Just neck yourself if you are sub 7" in 2018.

Facade said:
I have 17.5cm (17.9cm when I'm really hard)and it's still growing. It's hard to hear this big dick worship shit while you rot inside your room without using it.It's one of the few above average traits I have and it's basically useless

I know that feeling, I can cuck average BBC, but it means no shit.

ironcrusher38 said:
Facade said:
I know that feeling, I can cuck average BBC, but it means no shit.
try running naked game

kkt6 said:
Apparently half the people on this site are 8 inches+

Lol this. Lots of e-statting going on here.

Twisted said:

Why? 6.5-7 is ideal, 8 inches is too big for most girls.

Inb4 "cope."

if your face isn't good looking you basically have no dick

I used to troll ppl.having a big penis and posting pic on dating sites and it never really got me.anything.

I still think small dick=over in LTR sense.

ironcrusher38 said:
I have 21-22cm(8"-8.5") penis depending on body fat percentage. It's bigger than even average BBC in Africa according to statistics. But, I don't think it matters. Face+ height>>>penis. Dream about Lachowski or Gandy have 10 cm penis, they would slay still. Women are interested in having a hot guy on the bed than being pounded till the end. 

what's the circumference bro?  girth is important too.

you wanna be able to give them max clit stimulation, the thicker the cock, the better.

Twisted said:
7 inch is still decent but 8 inch is ideal as it can hit their deeper spot

9 inch is too big as this is where it starts causing discomfort 

However, I'm more zealous to get 6 inches girth

Don't tell me you fell for that gif that says you need a massive dick so you can hit her cervix lol.

saddupbro said:
what's the circumference bro?  girth is important too.

you wanna be able to give them max clit stimulation, the thicker the cock, the better.

It's not so thin nor enormously thick. I think it's normal for it's length.

mylifeistrash said:
if your face isn't good looking you basically have no dick

This is what I mean.

You have never lived life with a 2 incher. It matters, just maybe not as much as some people say.

KV3 said:
You have never lived life with a 2 incher. It matters, just maybe not as much as some people say.

Don't bother. None off these assholes will understand how dick size informs character. They're worse than roasties with their total write-off of it as an important factor. This is a fight I long since gave up.

(sorry I called you assholes, just couldn't think of a more clever pejorative, you're alright with me)

This penis size thing is getting very old.

Cope. Assuming you have the looks to actually get a woman's clothes off, penis size is EVERYTHING in sex