Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting people always comment on how shy and timid i am

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
people comment on my shyness like i have some kind of disease (god forbid). when someone comments on your shyness you know its not in a good way.
is this how people treat shyness these days? because im completely out of touch with modern day society.
its not polite to comment on my demeanor like that. wtf is wrong with people

They do it with me but instead tell me to smile. I’m always smiling for them anyways, just not big enough.

Bet foids would find shyness ‘cute’ if it was someone they found attractive.

I get treated like I'm sped :cryfeels:
Ok so I screech at people I don't like is it really that bad?

Cheer up. It will never happen. That's what they tell you in englandshiretown. Fuck you in the ass slit. It already happened. I was born on your shitting pain planet. Wash my ass. That'll cheer me up. The brown never runs out though. So don't go too deep.

Bet foids would find shyness ‘cute’ if it was someone they found attractive.
the mysterious chad makes me wet! but the creepy shy inkel has terrible personality!

shyness is a byproduct of being ugly.

therefore: it's over
l
d
a
r

Yeah it's like they just have to make a comment regarding my shyness, because otherwise they would most likely explode.

the mysterious chad makes me wet! but the creepy shy inkel has terrible personality!
even if you are "outgoing as an incel" (which is practically impossible unless you entirely kill your ego) foids would find you cringey for trying to fit in

it's probably a good sign. No one wants subhumans to take up place, but if people think you should be taking up more space than you are (i.e. being called shy) then it probably means that you're too passive for your looks in the eyes of society

Not necessarily:
I think Incel shyness and chad shyness are so different, they should be considered different things entirely.
it's like involuntary shyness and voluntary shyness.

I think Incel shyness and chad shyness are so different, they should be considered different things entirely.
it's like involuntary shyness and voluntary shyness.
Makes sense. High IQ.

it's probably a good sign. No one wants subhumans to take up place, but if people think you should be taking up more space than you are (i.e. being called shy) then it probably means that you're too passive for your looks in the eyes of society

but its fucking pointless.
its like saying "good morning fatty" or something. pointing out random shit in people is not cool.
but it has to be you, because your'e the ONLY shy person in the world and that's not cool. other shy people get a pass.
like in certain circles people always point out that i look bemused or uninterested. its my fucking right to be this way.
but when i tell someone hes a nigger, suddenly he flips out and calls me names. oh how you like me now motherfucker

They can't fathom anyone not kissing their ass and orbiting them with uninteresting small talk about nothing. And thus the subhuman treatment continues. Faggots, all of them.

If chad is shy,there is nothig wrong. We have to help him to be someone better.

If an incel is shy,everything is wrong. He want to kil people and its better stay away from him.

Reallity sucks :cryfeels:

I don't get called shy or timid. They just call me retarded.

Chad is humble, collected, cute and mysterious.
You are creepy, weird, awkward and stupid.
Take the shypill.

I used to get that all the time. You're scared to talk probably because you know people will react badly and they probably will 'cos they're cunts.

people comment on my shyness like i have some kind of disease (god forbid). when someone comments on your shyness you know its not in a good way.
is this how people treat shyness these days? because im completely out of touch with modern day society.
its not polite to comment on my demeanor like that. wtf is wrong with people

tell them to fuck off, dont bother being polite, be as toxic as possible so you dont have to deal with people

Shy=Ugly
Notice how the people that call you shy never add anything to the conversation or ask you anything to start a conversation, there go to is to say this to you. Ugly people are perceived as having bad personality traits. Every friend I made I had to put my ugly grotesque face out there and get rejected over and over again until I got "friends" out of pity. Despite all of this people still kept calling me shy. I've even seen people that call me shy not talk or say anything because they don't know anyone where they are.

Who looks more shy
Sean-OPry-400x600.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Even if you're ugly and people witness you going up and talking to people, they will be like teehee look he's trying to get out of his shell.
If anyone calls you shy, nice, or sweetheart that means it's over for you. Your entire life has been lived in a different dimension of pain and suffering compared to everyone else that's not a grotesque freak.

Shy=Ugly
Notice how the people that call you shy never add anything to the conversation or ask you anything to start a conversation, there go to is to say this to you. Ugly people are perceived as having bad personality traits. Every friend I made I had to put my ugly grotesque face out there and get rejected over and over again until I got "friends" out of pity. Despite all of this people still kept calling me shy. I've even seen people that call me shy not talk or say anything because they don't know anyone where they are.

Who looks more shy
Sean-OPry-400x600.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Even if you're ugly and people witness you going up and talking to people, they will be like teehee look he's trying to get out of his shell.
If anyone calls you shy, nice, or sweetheart that means it's over for you. Your entire life has been lived in a different dimension of pain and suffering compared to everyone else that's not a grotesque freak.

i don't think uglyness is where i can pinpoint it. i look like a happy teddybear so people instantly assign traits to fit my looks.
and yeah people always expect me to start a conversation and do all the interaction.
on one hand they call me shy, on the other hand they want me to keep them entertained and talk about funny shit.. which i do better than them most of the time. its like when people invite you to a certain place they expect you to say some mindblowing shit because your'e the 'uncool weird guy that has questionable social status''. once you are placed in a certain situation you are expected to play on hard mode and garner attention from people that consider themselves 'social prizes'. its like if you want to move up on the social ladder, jump and dance like a monkey until you are socially approved

i don't think uglyness is where i can pinpoint it. i look like a happy teddybear so people instantly assign traits to fit my looks.
and yeah people always expect me to start a conversation and do all the interaction.
on one hand they call me shy, on the other hand they want me to keep them entertained and talk about funny shit.. which i do better than them most of the time. its like when people invite you to a certain place they expect you to say some mindblowing shit because your'e the 'uncool weird guy that has questionable social status''. once you are placed in a certain situation you are expected to play on hard mode and garner attention from people that consider themselves 'social prizes'. its like if you want to move up on the social ladder, jump and dance like a monkey until you are socially approved
Brutal. Teehee why are you shy, you should be entertaining me like a jester and doing favors for me you ugly peasant.

Cope. Its cause youre ugly. Chad can be shy and quiet

Chad who is shy and quiet = brooding, mysterious.

Incel who is shy and quiet = weirdo, socially awkward, creep.

People said the same thing to me when I was younger

Giga relatable. Fuck this. People deserve to burn.

Shyness is just when an ugly man knows it’s over so there is no point in talking to anyone.

they say i am angry all the time

and yes i am

Shy=Ugly

Who looks more shy
Sean-OPry-400x600.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

These. You're just ugly bro, even if you're truly a timid person there is an extremely large chance that it's just due to the reactions which you've gotten from your appearance.

they often say to me, say something suckdick. But when I talk about something they often make fun of it. So now when I talk I drop blackpills like it is nothing and they become mad