RageFuel People are blaming me for not being able to change

Linus

Linus

SoberCel
11h 56m
Every time i have to explain to my friends why i call my self an incel, they start foid/normie splaining on how toxic my position is.
On how that will never fix my problems and that if i leave the mentality behind thst i'd be better.

BITCH. TRY BEING FUCKING LONELY YOUR WHOLE LIFE, WITHOUT ANYONE SHOWING ANY INTEREST IN YOU AT ALL.
SEXUALLY OR ROMANTICALLY.

These people are toxic determinists, social darwinists, toxic optimists that can't see the problem in society.
They figure out that this is a passing phase, even tho i tell them the factors that can put anyone into this position.
And every time i speak i always get berated that my attitude is the problem. Not my looks.
And that i just need to stop caring and it will happen by itself,
Because if i care it will not happen.
Even tho everyone has intentions to make out or make a move with the people they like (Crushes).

Person #1 likes person #2 - - - - > #1 makes a move - - - - > they hang out (#1 having intentions to make out with #2)
------> the perfect moment sets in -------> they make out or have sex - - - - - -> relationship

And whenever i say the cold truth behind everything that dating is, they get defensive or they get annoyed and say:

''i don't know what to say to you, be an incel all you want but this will not get you a gf''

FUUUUUUUUCKING NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

<human

<human

Shit pheno=shit life
23d 13h 31m
low iq if you call yourself incel irl

Besides that, I literally can't change myself since I'm not NT and I didn't spend my life developing with affection and meaningful connection
I would need divine intervention that would change the world fundamentally in order to finally be at ease
or at least someone that would prove to me that I exist and matter

Last edited:
Linus

Linus

SoberCel
11h 56m
incels got no privileges , except the privilege of a shit life

low iq if you call yourself incel irl

Besides that, I literally can't change myself since I'm not NT and I didn't spend my life developing with affection and meaningful connection
I would need divine intervention that would change the world fundamentally in order to finally be at ease
or at least someone that would prove to me that I exist and matter
Ive opened up to my friends, and this shit happens. All of them are normies who get gf or bf easily. So i know they're full of shit.

Last edited:
AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry

Never Satisfied
-
33d 23h 10m
Don't reveal your power level irl

<human

<human

Shit pheno=shit life
23d 13h 31m
Ive opened up to my friends, and this shit happens. All of them are normies who get gf or bf easily. So i know they're full of shit.
how old are you?

Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 17h 55m
Every time i have to explain to my friends why i call my self an incel, they start foid/normie splaining on how toxic my position is.
You just suggested here that you have foid friends.. you're not as hideous as you think, not to mention they're still around you after you go all Inkler mode on them talking about the blackpill and shit (if you aren't larping) gtfo stupid greycel

Linus

Linus

SoberCel
11h 56m
You just suggested here that you have foid friends.. you're not as hideous as you think, not to mention they're still around you after you go all Inkler mode on them talking about the blackpill and shit (if you aren't larping) gtfo stupid greycel
I've had female friends even back then when i wasn't even aware of the manosphere. But like 2 years ago i slowly started to go downhill when it comes to my mental state and socializing.
And how they figured out that im an incel is because one friend caught me using incels.wiki and started to tell everyone about it. And later when some of them confronted me i told them so that i sm an incel (they already knew that i was struggling with girls) so they slowly from that they started to get antsy with me.
are you a tranny?
No but i fucking wish i was. Even trannies get more respect n shit then me.

I now know why Chris Chan turned into a tranny.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
73d 15h 10m
They say it's the mindset when there are many that didn't start with the blackpill, they merely came to understand it after years of no success & there are still far far more blueballs blue pillers that respect women & are incel by definition yet state they're not & hate others like themselves but with a differing stance & get nothing.

Then you have the endless (bad men) women get with then have the gaul to complain about how they treated them yet it was that very behaviour that attracted them.

<human

<human

Shit pheno=shit life
23d 13h 31m
No but i fucking wish i was. Even trannies get more respect n shit then me.

I now know why Chris Chan turned into a tranny.
just checking, I remember an ftm tranny from hs that was into invader zim
I was thinking that they threw away their smv and ended up on this forum

Last edited:
Linus

Linus

SoberCel
11h 56m
just checking, I remember an ftm tranny from hs that was into invader zim
still kinda sus
I'm into invader zim and JTHM, but i ain't not trans glowie
They say it's the mindset when there are many that didn't start with the blackpill, they merely came to understand it after years of no success & there are still far far more blueballs blue pillers that respect women & are incel by definition yet state they're not & hate others like themselves but with a differing stance & get nothing.

Then you have the endless (bad men) women get with then have the gaul to complain about how they treated them yet it was that very behaviour that attracted them.
I was bluepilled all my life, i thought that was the way to approach a woman. And when i found out about the blackpill. Even after hours, days, years of failure and drama. I came to the conclusion that i can't change shit.

Last edited:
<human

<human

Shit pheno=shit life
23d 13h 31m
I'm into invader zim and JTHM, but i ain't not trans glowie

I was bluepilled all my life, i thought that was the way to approach a woman. And when i found out about the blackpill. Even after hours, days, years of failure and drama. I came to the conclusion that i can't change shit.
are you khhv

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
69d 22h 55m
Mogs me at having friends

<human

<human

Shit pheno=shit life
23d 13h 31m
Yes. For many years and soon to come, decades.
So, you are khhv, 19, have sexhaver/foid friends.
you're prospects are looking suboptimal ngl, but you still mog the shit out of many of us who are completely rejected from soyciety
View: https://voca.ro/1i0bfpQ0kzJm

looks like you'll get a crumb of pussy at the age of 36

Linus

Linus

SoberCel
11h 56m
So, you are khhv, 19, have sexhaver/foid friends.
you're prospects are looking suboptimal ngl, but you still mog the shit out of many of us who are completely rejected from soyciety
View: https://voca.ro/1i0bfpQ0kzJm

View attachment 402033
looks like you'll get a crumb of pussy at the age of 36
I'm not in America, and the fact that locations and cultures are different. I suffer in a different way. I maybe have friends, or know a lot of people. But that still doesn't change the fact that i'm intorverted all the time. I was diagnosed with an Anxiety disorder on the year that i was hospitalized for attempting suicide.

I have a lot of problems trusting people, even ''friends''. Because i know everyone is gonna turn their back at some point. I feel no security around people and i only go outside as an impulse or a cope with daily life.

Its like going to an arcade because you think youre gonna beat dance dance revolution, but you fail everytime and you hate inserting the coin but you still do it.

A lot of them have distanced themselves from me and I'm always the last to know things. To be clear the last option.
Even the people i know coddle me or pity me.
But I'm always stigmatized to be as the '' weird kid ''.
Even tho i have friends, that doesn't mean that i like Socializing with them.

And when it comes to looks, people say that i look good, but I've NEVER gotten a foids invitation to sex or kissing.

Even knajjid has good looks but still lurks on incels.co
Even fucking elliot rodger had good looks but still didn't get anything. (cutecel)

Last edited:
Ellviss

Ellviss

Legend
★★★★
35d 2h 36m
foid friends = fakecel, plus double retarded if you call yourself incel irl

Loner94

Loner94

Officer
★★★★
14d 9h 40m
That's why I keep myself to myself and don't bother interact with people who can't relate to me whatsoever we're galaxies apart.

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★
2d 6h 50m
It’s always what we must do. What we must change. Never what the other side should do. Fuck that thinking.

Boardwalkcel

Boardwalkcel

I have no life
★★
29d 4h 21m

You have friends who are Foids? So you are either a cuck or larping as trucel.

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★
2d 6h 50m
Don’t force anything with bitches. You either feel something genuine or you don’t. Being desperate and sad doesn’t mean submit and settle for scraps. Kick them to the curb as hard as possible and move on.

Boardwalkcel

Boardwalkcel

I have no life
★★
29d 4h 21m
Yeah just read through and you do have foid friends, fuck off from this place, stop trying to fit in here. This isn't a place you should want to be.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Veteran
★★★★
11d 8h 34m
dont go around screaming that u r an incel