Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People are going crazy, leaping at the chance to go outside and meet with people. Meanwhile I'm using corona as an excuse to avoid everything.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
My classmates and even some professors at uni must think I'm very scared of corona. I'm the one who keeps saying we shouldn't meet up, every meeting is a potential risk etc... There's people who literally live in another city so it would be very inconvenient for them to meet up, and they protest way, way less than me. Some of them barely said anything, and yet I'm acting like if we meet up we're all going to die.

And I really am scared of infection because my parents are old and have comorbidities and I love them so much. BUT, that's not really why I'm against it this much, not at all, cause my mom goes to work every day anyway.

Tbh I'm so lazy (and maybe agoraphobic and definitely avoidant of people) that it's going to be biting me in the ass so hard. Thursday we have to meet up. (there's seminars that they fucking have to have in person for some fucking reason, fucking bureaucracy man, the only reason they have to do it is that a higher-up dude decided it's time to do it, despite this being one of the most infected per capita shitholes in the god damn region. Fuck I'm really pissed.).

Anyway, I have no problem skipping seminars, but apparently they're going to make us pick out our thesis topics on thursday, form a list of them. And I won't fucking go, I'm using corona as an excuse but really I'm just so lazy and maybe a bit agoraphobic. I'll be majorly screwed by this, I'll only get to choose the leftover topics (and I'll have to go and write the request in person anyway). Probably will have to work much harder on a shitty subject with barely any sources. This will fuck me up for several months.

And this is the weird part about my laziness: if I only put in a bit of effort now I'd be much better off in the future, I know this. But I just can't make myself do it. It's like I'm disabled or some shit, I just can't do it it's too stressful and it drains too much energy. Despite it being just a simple trip to the university, sitting there for a few hours and then coming back. Nothing bad or stressful and yet I'm dreading it for days now. It's not even the corona, that's not on my mind that much or at all really. I just don't want to go, I don't want go there and waste a few hours, I just want to rot at home. And yet this will just make me more anxious and I'll keep stressing about what important info I'm missing out on, because of course nobody will bother telling me afterwards, they keep important info to themselves, not even the uni posts it somewhere like a normal university. No, in this country if you're not there then you're supposed to have your friends tell you. Of course that just ends up with me stressing out and not knowing anything unless I personally go there.

Last edited:
Its over for you buddy boyo

Nothing about my life changed post corona except that they locked the gyms for a couple of months.
Online classes were a bliss. Fuck all the normies who suffered because they missed going to college lmao

Nothing about my life changed post corona except that they locked the gyms for a couple of months.
Online classes were a bliss. Fuck all the normies who suffered because they missed going to college lmao
Some online classes are great, can just mute the tab and watch sitcoms. Others are hell, they keep taking attendance and calling out random people to check if you're still online. Worse yet, some keep giving assignments after assignments to make sure you're working hard and not having a jolly old time at home.

me too

I'm tired.

No, in this country if you're not there then you're supposed to have your friends tell you. Of course that just ends up with me stressing out and not knowing anything unless I personally go there.

brutal nofriendspill :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Everybody want to rot at home until it's their only option
Well once I'm done with this shit it'll be either rot at home (which my parents won't let me do, they want me to start my life and get somewhere in life. Ohh how sorry I am for them, they know not of what a loser I am). So I'll have to wageslave. Some shit job I hate. I hate all jobs though. But in this country every job pays peanuts so I'll hate it extra hard. And I'm a quiet autist so I'll be an outcast yet again, people in this country need you to be normie cause if not then they'll take it as a personal affront and start doing stuff like spreading rumors about you, increasing your workload, or at the very least just not liking you.
me too

I'm tired.

brutal nofriendspill :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Yes, I'm so tired. And yet we don't really do much, do we? But we're legitimately tired. It's going to suck so much when we have an actual reason to be tired, like wageslaving. I dread it so much.

If we were not treated so badly we wouldn't be avoidant & shut ins.

There is still a mass shutdown where I live which makes me feel a lot better for the time being.

But reading online about how some places in Arizona, Nevada, Flordia, etc... are open is extreme suifuel for me. Fuckin normies are still out and about going to movies, restaurants, bars, and ballparks...

Based, funny how normies are complaining about mental health as well cause of the lockdown, yet this has been are whole lives.

Based, funny how normies are complaining about mental health as well cause of the lockdown, yet this has been are whole lives.
It only matters if it's the "right ppl" i.e them.

schizoid personality disorder

Same. I'm seriously considering going neet and broke and just die before going back irl.