Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People are having fun next to me and I hear females

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
This should not be allowed and yet it happens once again. Loud music, people are hanging our with some feamles, laughing. I can hear what they talk about. They talk about alcohol, drinking together while I cannot even play WoW anymore. My penis is under attack.

Ring the cuck police

Happens on college campus too

ThERe's only 1 way to settle this

Ring the cuck police

Or I will destroy their party.

This shit is still going on by the way. I can hear loud music, young people are talking to each other while I browse this website and being 25 without a driver licence.

Or I will destroy their party.

This shit is still going on by the way. I can hear loud music, young people are talking to each other while I browse this website and being 25 without a driver licence.
It's only get worse later as you would be hearing stacies moans and the bed banging up against the wall, you will get no sleep tonight

It's only get worse later as you would be hearing stacies moans and the bed banging up against the wall, you will get no sleep tonight

I should just end their lives.

Go lift a female.

Does LastGerman ever stop talking about drivers license?

The driver licence pill will take my life eventually.

The only good thing about a car is being able to touch your genitals to foids just metres away just like I did to 2 thots just now

The only good thing about a car is being able to touch your genitals to foids just metres away just like I did to 2 thots just now

The best thing is that no female can driver licence mogg you.

They are now once again outside and I hear female voices... It needs to stop now.

Buy a 6 pack and bring it to their party they will let u join

St.Alek is the only drivers license motivation tbh...

Seeing mixed sex friend groups make me want to be dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back