Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People are putting normies on a pedastal to become incel gatekeepers so they can feel like the true victims

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
In the face of endless evidence there's a strong subset of copers who blame "autism" and lack of "social skills" (PUA rehashed).

They believe normies (particularly "white" normies) get cute girlfriends. Everyone is getting laid but them, especially those evil white normies!

But not them, they're the "true victims". Everyone else is a fakecel and is just mocking them. And if you're a white normie who's not getting a ton of fucking pussy from your looks match, then you have autism, a diagnoses which is pretty damn rare and usually affects only very ugly men.

This is all about as transparent as a freshly installed plate glass window. It's basically "being woke" but applied to incel ideology, as a way to put a blame on normies who have "privilege", and thus original sin.

tldr; low IQ = think white normies get pussy and evil white man steals all the girls that you deserve

Incels = not part of the game

Normie male = just managed to connect to the game, has to attempt to assemble any scraps he can before chad ends the game

Being in a white country, the only guys i see with average women (just not fat) are chadlites, basically every average guy is either single or with a whale

Incels = not part of the game

Normie male = just managed to connect to the game, has to attempt to assemble any scraps he can before chad ends the game

Aspie Chad still gets laid.

InsomniChad would like a word with you...

High IQ. Those “ I see average guys with girls all the time” copers aren’t what they are making it out to be. 9 out of 10 times, it’s a landwhale he’s betabuxxing.

High IQ. Those “ I see average guys with girls all the time” copers aren’t what they are making it out to be. 9 out of 10 times, it’s a landwhale he’s betabuxxing.
He may be a provider or he goes out with his mom ot sister, anything. Low IQ normies base their views on seeing men with women, we base our views on science of attraction.

Most men are able to get laid, but the average to below-average ones must go absolute bottom of the barrel to accomplish it; old, ugly, fat, high-mileage and through cucked relationships and betabuxxing. Exceptions exist but they're pretty rare. I do see average guys with satisfactory foids, but ugly ones? Not really.