Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People are saying Emma Watson is a incel for not wanting a relationship

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JFL on people calling this foid a incel when she can have almost any men in the world, a lot of people are coping saying that is because she is insufferable with her feminist bullshit, KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

man will date and fuck anything and they think some annoying ideas of her will make males not want to date her??? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She is out there fucking 100 of giga chads everyday, she just not go in a relationship with them so she can fuck many giga chads she want.

ANd this right-wing cuck calling her a "femcel" KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Western normies are low IQ as fuck so I'm not surprised

Right, Emma Watson is a depressed virgin. I need to kill myself.

Her rancid holes are being plowed right this second

She's legit dated more than a handful of chads. In no way will she ever settle for less. She is 30 and will rot alone without the introspection of wondering why she did.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: proof that the word incel has lost all meaning because of normie retardation

Just wait. A two week dry spell for Chad will mean he's incel.

Another day in the life of a toilet.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: proof that the word incel has lost all meaning because of normie retardation
Maybe we should just go with "depressed virgins" after all, jfl.

I am hopeful that technology will make the normies die off since they won't be able to get jobs and raise chadlets and foidlets.

I am hopeful that technology will make the normies die off since they won't be able to get jobs and raise chadlets and foidlets.
Based, when machines and AIs are done replacing all labor and office jobs, the demand for creativity and intelligence will filter out low IQ cucks and thus indirectly make the next generations less bluepilled and more self aware.

She's a lesbian

they cant read apparently,

incel = involuntary celibate

The filthy english whore, Emma Watson, can put and end to crimes against women worldwide if only she would offer up her smelly holes for incel usage. She obviously hates women and loves when incels go ER on them.

Why fuck one Gigas Chad when you can have them all

The level of retardness is unreal
th

She needs a spanking

JFL. She’s probably completely bored of sex and relationships with chad by now, like a kid who has eaten too much Halloween candy.

JFL. She’s probably completely bored of sex and relationships with chad by now, like a kid who has eaten too much Halloween candy.
This is comical, tragic, and true at the same time.

Move along folks she's generating hype for her harry potter memoirs or some shitty new movie, at best she's a daytripping celibate... I think with the msm throwing the word incel at everything we're gonna see more celebs pretending to be self partnered

The whole conversation is bullshit, because Emma Watson is on the cock carousel with a known body count of 17 and 4 for the year:

She also possibly was one of Harvey Weinstein's whores. I guess "self-partnered" is just the new term for being "between cocks".

People would kill just to have nudes of her, let alone fuck her. It's a joke to even put her and "incel" in the same sentence.

I fapped to her back in the day.

Normies don’t seem to know the definition of the word incel.

Females cannot be incel. Also, literally who?

By that logic, single chads who have hundreds of ONS every year are also incel

Of course Soygon of Cuckad made this video

There's nothing wrong with the way she's living you're just angry that you can't have sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's completely normal for a girl to want to have fun when she is young if that's what makes her happy, she isn't doing anyone harm!

There's nothing wrong with the way she's living you're just angry that you can't have sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's completely normal for a girl to want to have fun when she is young if that's what makes her happy, she isn't doing anyone harm!
bruh...my sarcasm detector is as good as foids personality detector, so I need to ask, are you being sarcastic?

They don’t understand what involuntary means then.

bruh...my sarcasm detector is as good as foids personality detector, so I need to ask, are you being sarcastic?
I'm imitating what an old friend of mine would say if I showed him that picture.

what does incel even mean anymore

She's still being creampied by chads

Sometimes i want to believe that this kind of stupid shit is some trolling/prank but its fucking unbelieveble jfl

OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS NORMIES CUCKS, SHE IS NOT A INCEL SHE IS FUCKING ANY CHAD SHE WANT AND DON'T WANT TO COMMIT, MAN DON'T CARE ABOUT HER FEMINIST BULLSHIT, AS LONG SHE HAS A HOLE TO FUCK!