Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People are strange

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Im suprised of the fact that humanity managed to survive for so long. Im suprised that during human history epidemies of suicide did not accured in large scale.
Just amazing of how effective people blind themselves in order to avoid the simple fact that existence by large consist of pain and sheer disapointments.
And existence of optimists is absolutely beyond of my comprehention.

humans are like vermin you cant get rid of us for now at least

Indeed,only normies are strange tbh.

“Normal” people are the strangest of all.

I feel like me, a socially retarded autist, is more normal than them.

humans are like vermin you cant get rid of us for now at least
But humanity already fucked up the planet and overpolulated it. So human race finaly comes to the end.

No man, we are the strange illogical copers

I think people just want to fuck, and so they keep living.

People are getting more stupid by the year.
It's because stupidity doesn't get punished anymore.
Darwinism has worked for centuries but mankind achieved to destroy it by not calling out retards for being retards, by not letting them face the consequences of their actions, but instead helping them.
If Shaniqua has 6 babies and can't afford shelter, she needs to starve to death under a bridge. That would be fair and good. But instead she gets help by social whiteknight cuck organisations or the state. That's wrong and will lead to declining IQ.

But humanity already fucked up the planet and overpolulated it. So human race finaly comes to the end.

depopulated maybe, only planetary destruction will get rid of this filthy species

[
depopulated maybe, only planetary destruction will get rid of this filthy species
There is the theory that every advanced ciivilsation in universe colapses because of some universal cause. According to the theory we are in the period when this univercal cause starts

[
There is the theory that every advanced ciivilsation in universe colapses because of some universal cause. According to the theory we are in the period when this univercal cause starts

perhaps you are right i do feel it is a long way off though

Well, of course.

Show me at least one logical cope?
It is so retarded mode of existence that i doubt that only this desire keep people alive.
. it is not enough. There is have to be something more
Most people are afraid of dying, so they find different copes until it's over.

Most people are afraid of dying, so they find different copes until it's over.
They are afraid of pain not about death itself. If people had oportinity to just dessapear we were all.dead

yeah people's actions do not make sense to me at all, especially foids

People are indeed a strange and mystical species.

Most people are evil, only been on the planet for around 100000 years and are responsible for 83% of living species going extinct, God I wish I was born as something else or never born at all

People are getting more stupid by the year.
It's because stupidity doesn't get punished anymore.
Darwinism has worked for centuries but mankind achieved to destroy it by not calling out retards for being retards, by not letting them face the consequences of their actions, but instead helping them.
If Shaniqua has 6 babies and can't afford shelter, she needs to starve to death under a bridge. That would be fair and good. But instead she gets help by social whiteknight cuck organisations or the state. That's wrong and will lead to declining IQ.