Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People choose to feel hurt

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
Ever heard of after-the-fact rape? When a women decides after having consensual sex with a man that he raped her? The opposite case for genders is never seen because of gender roles prognosing men as stronk and women as weak (despite this being true, it is only true on average and ironically is also sexist yet it is somehow supported by feminists and SJWs).

Well, here's a comparison. People CHOOSE to feel insulted or hurt when you do things. You can be disgusted, shocked, or immoralized by things you witness or experience, but you choose the reaction you show to the world, and this means that you can effectively use this "hurt/not hurt" binary as a tool to manipulate people. I've seen it done both for jokes and drama, but it can be used seriously, even in the workplace.

People being allowed to "choose" if they are hurt or not is extremely dangerous, especially if it is after the fact.

Also, the "snowflake" argument, besides being insulting to people who choose honesty and show when they are hurt, as well as its opposite the "cold" argument, don't work on people very well. People who are conservative tend to fling these insults around but they don't override the hurt fee-fee sympathy-generating effect or the "I don't care lol" effect either.

I'm sorry you got no reply.