Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People disregard thugmaxing when they try to show us outliers

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I always hear the old excuses of "well look at that guy he has a girlfriend" or "but Paul does fine with girls and he is bald/short/fat/ugly".

Might seem like a fair point on the surface but they always overlook the levels of sheer thuggery that these guys have to exude to get those girls which is usually off the charts. Throughout my life almost every single time I have seen a guy that has bad physical flaws of any kind yet does well with women it is because he is an absolute scumbag.

Seen a 7/10 foid from school the other week who puts across the whole nice girl from next door persona and met her new boyfriend and my first thought was 'why is she with him he looks like nothing special and looks like a fairly decent guy?'. Spoke to him for the first time for about a minute and he was trying to impress me with bullshit telling me how he fights every weekend and nobody fucks with him.

It is almost like some ugly features on a man become endearing as long as he is a full blown criminal/wannabee. That's another thing too, foids are easily conned by fake wannabee hardmen too whereas we could easily tell if they are full of shit or not.

Throughout my life almost every single time I have seen a guy that has bad physical flaws of any kind yet does well with women it is because he is an absolute scumbag.
yeah that's what i observed too

nice guys finish last

that thug also might have a bbc

Throughout my life almost every single time I have seen a guy that has bad physical flaws of any kind yet does well with women it is because he is an absolute scumbag.
True.

And believe it or not, that's what foids and normies call "Confidence" and "Personality"

Immanuel Kant IQ

Thugmaxxing requires confidence, a lack of self-preservation, etc. things that we don't and can't and never will have. As blackpilled as we claim to be all of us would rather be on a couch drinking water than stabbed on a sidewalk. And confidence is genetic, normals just won't admit that because then they'd have to admit they're wrong about us.

That's why our bullies are successful while we're rotting away

Thugmaxxing requires confidence, a lack of self-preservation, etc. things that we don't and can't and never will have. As blackpilled as we claim to be all of us would rather be on a couch drinking water than stabbed on a sidewalk. And confidence is genetic, normals just won't admit that because then they'd have to admit they're wrong about us.
That's why our bullies are successful while we're rotting away
Agreed. Thugmaxxing is legit to an extent, but we’re too high inhib to do it. Years of bullying and isolation/rejection has withered down our self esteem and confidence.

That's another thing too, foids are easily conned by fake wannabee hardmen too whereas we could easily tell if they are full of shit or not.

Very annoying.

I thought someone already disproved thugmaxxing