Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People don´t respect me

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
People don´t respect me they should respect me..

I live in a dorm where we share washing machines but we have to reserve time I had reserved for 7pm but a girl´s time had expired at 5pm I am very punctual so I was there on the dot I waited for 5-10 minutes then knocked on her door she answered in a bathrobe said sorry she was sleeping and she will be right down and went down and waited then ran into an old school body who lives right next to the washroom and talked for 30 minutes and he told me a fat ugly guy who left was her new BF and he got into his car and left I expected her to come out any second but no he drove off to do some errand came back 30 minutes later to empty their clothes.

I wanted to confront him and her and I still do just to tell them why the hell they would do that in total I waited down there for 40-45 minutes of my own time before they empitied their shit what really piss me off is she said she would be right down I assumed putting on some clothes but no her BF drove away and like 15-20 minutes later HE emptied it, you fat fuck you were suppose to empty it first then handle your bussiness after!! And she wasn´t sleeping my old classmate and me both new as soon as he entered they were having sex so another hit to the gut.

It´s just provocative, insulting and emasculating that he knows he is twice my weight so he doens´t care to empty their shit he just drives off when in fact their shit should have been out of the washing machine 10 minutes before I knocked on their door actually 2 hours and 10 minutes in case anyone before should have used the time, next time I just through their clothes on the dirty table. Again I was punished for being nice I figured since it was a girl it would be wrong to touch her clothes which may include underwear but fuck that she showed she doesn´t respect me and even made her BF empty it because he is bigger than me I am sure that is why she didn´t went herself.

No symphethy whatsoever?

You're an incel what can you expect nobody likes you looks are everything even pfp and username

You're an incel what can you expect nobody likes you looks are everything even pfp and username
Ouch, getting ignored in real life and online.

What does "pfp" means? And my username is amazing I am TheGoodGuy.

Ouch, getting ignored in real life and online.

What does "pfp" means? And my username is amazing I am TheGoodGuy.
Didn't even read it all people do is look at profile picture

Didn't even read it all people do is look at profile picture
I know I tend to write to much in this era, I am a philosopher so I always write to much always have been and in this era all people can handle is 1-2 sentences and a few seconds vine or tiktok videos.

I know I tend to write to much in this era, I am a philosopher so I always write to much always have been and in this era all people can handle is 1-2 sentences and a few seconds vine or tiktok videos.
It's indeed over
They don't care if we don't lash out

I wanted to confront him and her and I still do just to tell them why the hell they would do that in total I waited down there for 40-45 minutes of my own time before they empitied their shit what really piss me off is she said she would be right down I assumed putting on some clothes but no her BF drove away and like 15-20 minutes later HE emptied it, you fat fuck you were suppose to empty it first then handle your bussiness after!! And she wasn´t sleeping my old classmate and me both new as soon as he entered they were having sex so another hit to the gut.
Brutal, I would have been angry af. I'm also sharing wash room but so far everything has worked fine.

Brutal, I would have been angry af. I'm also sharing wash room but so far everything has worked fine.
Well it doesn´t here, they even had to make an automatic lock on the machines at 11pm so you can´t get your clothes out even if it´s 3 minutes over time which happened to me. I get the nuisance when people wash their clothes at 2-3am for the neighbors but 3 minutes? Yet I waited 40+ minutes just because a couple was fucking.

If I ever got a complaint from a neighbor I would rush down and empty my clothes and apologize but her apolizing her letting her BF drive away to show up 20 minutes later to empty it on MY time when she said she would be right down is lying and I hate liers at least be honest. People don´t respect me and they should because I am so nice to everyone but maybe I shouldn´t be..

yeah it really sucks. No one cares not even follows many regulations, but the moment and incel breaks the rules, all hell breaks loose. I have seen all types of blatant hypocrisy. it's why I pay off my laundry and as many chores I can, fucking hate dealing with normscum

@TheGoodGuy fuck you

well people these days are apes, they are not civilized at all
This is really true, look up any video of the early 1900´s on YouTube and you can see how civilized people were back then and how polite and chivalrous they were not anymore.
@TheGoodGuy fuck you
This just proves my point both in real life and online people treat me as shit.

And also why did you post that?

Used to run into the same thing. Now I just dump their shit out. Idc anymore. I'm on a schedule and I'm very punctual too. Fuckers throw their shit in the washer/drier and forget about it all day long. How much effort does it take to set an alarm and come back after class? Thankfully, it's my final year this fall so I'll have a washer and drier in my living quarters and not have to deal with that communal shit. Normies say all the time "it's not that big of a deal", to me it is. It's the principle behind it. By leaving the shit there all day, you're making everyone else who has to use it wait. My goal is to get in and get my stuff asap and leave. I also get shit for moving someone's stuff to the drier because no other washer is available and am just expected to sit there and wait for the person come back. Being nice gets you nowhere as an incel so I just don't give a shit anymore.

People don´t respect me they should respect me..

I live in a dorm where we share washing machines but we have to reserve time I had reserved for 7pm but a girl´s time had expired at 5pm I am very punctual so I was there on the dot I waited for 5-10 minutes then knocked on her door she answered in a bathrobe said sorry she was sleeping and she will be right down and went down and waited then ran into an old school body who lives right next to the washroom and talked for 30 minutes and he told me a fat ugly guy who left was her new BF and he got into his car and left I expected her to come out any second but no he drove off to do some errand came back 30 minutes later to empty their clothes.

It´s just provocative, insulting and emasculating that he knows he is twice my weight so he doens´t care to empty their shit he just drives off when in fact their shit should have been out of the washing machine 10 minutes before I knocked on their door actually 2 hours and 10 minutes in case anyone before should have used the time, next time I just through their clothes on the dirty table. Again I was punished for being nice I figured since it was a girl it would be wrong to touch her clothes which may include underwear but fuck that she showed she doesn´t respect me and even made her BF empty it because he is bigger than me I am sure that is why she didn´t went herself.
Just take her slot next time & pull similar bullshit.

Used to run into the same thing. Now I just dump their shit out. Idc anymore. I'm on a schedule and I'm very punctual too. Fuckers throw their shit in the washer/drier and forget about it all day long. How much effort does it take to set an alarm and come back after class? Thankfully, it's my final year this fall so I'll have a washer and drier in my living quarters and not have to deal with that communal shit. Normies say all the time "it's not that big of a deal", to me it is. It's the principle behind it. By leaving the shit there all day, you're making everyone else who has to use it wait. My goal is to get in and get my stuff asap and leave. I also get shit for moving someone's stuff to the drier because no other washer is available and am just expected to sit there and wait for the person come back. Being nice gets you nowhere as an incel so I just don't give a shit anymore.
You seem to get me completely, I am also very punctual I am down there the at my exact time and I so agree with the principle behind it to me that is almost the most important part because it just shows their lack of care for others they feel superior that they can just leave their clothes in as long as they want it takes a couple minutes at most to take their clothes out yet.

And I have even experienced before where a person used my washing time but I got mad and told him to take out his clothes there was no nasty bussiness he apologized and took out his wet clothes but I didn´t care then he must just have his clothes being wet until the next day which would be very annoying but it was my time and apparently he hadn´t looked at the schedule so not my fault.

We also have a facebook group for this dormitory and it has happened to many people some got extremely angry messages in the group so it´s pretty common people don´t respect each other´s time.
Just take her slot next time & pull similar bullshit.
Nah next time I will just take her or any others clothes out and leave it on the dirty table it´s not my fault they can be there on time.

Last edited:
I wish people respected me, everything I do is pointless.

That's the life of an incel, no one respects or likes us

That's the life of an incel, no one respects or likes us
More like life of a petite manlet, There are big tall guys on this forum who get respect because they look intimidating.

More like life of a petite manlet, There are big tall guys on this forum who get respect because they look intimidating.
You're right but still no one will like us, but it's true that being ogremaxxed is better because ppl will respect you more

it's true that being ogremaxxed is better because ppl will respect you more
This is true because at least people respects you, but ogres will still say they have it just as bad at least they can win a fight and don´t have to swirl between people when walking on the street etc.

You seem to get me completely, I am also very punctual I am down there the at my exact time and I so agree with the principle behind it to me that is almost the most important part because it just shows their lack of care for others they feel superior that they can just leave their clothes in as long as they want it takes a couple minutes at most to take their clothes out yet.
100% agree. I absolutely hate it when people waste my time :feelsree:. Foids live their lives through a fish lens. They think they're the only important person in the world and everyone needs to cater to them, especially college foids. Probably think nothing they do affects others. They are incapable of empathizing with anyone other than themselves. Foids hate incels because we see right through the facade.

Hey bro, ignore this faggot.
@TheGoodGuy fuck you

Also, it's true, people don't respect you. Because you are TheGoodGuy, so they take advantage of you. You can still be nice without letting people walk all over you and disrespect you. Be rude when they are rude. That is what I do. Unless it turns physical then I keep myself together because of my OCD I don't like being touched.

Happened to me too, I just opened the machine and threw their shit on the floor
full

People don´t respect me and they should because I am so nice
Honestly stop being nice.
I used to be nice and people would walk over me.
If something is hard, you need to be hard too and show who is the harder one

Last edited:
@RREEEEEEEEE fuck you
That's fine, I can deal with it but you came at OP for no reason. He is TheGoodGuy so you better leave him alone, fruity ass bih.

100% agree. I absolutely hate it when people waste my time :feelsree:. Foids live their lives through a fish lens. They think they're the only important person in the world and everyone needs to cater to them, especially college foids. Probably think nothing they do affects others. They are incapable of empathizing with anyone other than themselves. Foids hate incels because we see right through the facade.
I agree that college girls are worst but in general people at that age are assholes because they are too confident and has found themselves whereas most teens haven´t and you can tell that they aren´t as confident and cucky here I am talking about as an individual and not in groups, it´s a bit hard to explain because obviously teen girls are totally in love with themselves but you can easily feel the difference walking past a woman in her 20´s and walking past an average teenage girl.
Hey bro, ignore this faggot.

Also, it's true, people don't respect you. Because you are TheGoodGuy, so they take advantage of you. You can still be nice without letting people walk all over you and disrespect you. Be rude when they are rude. That is what I do. Unless it turns physical then I keep myself together because of my OCD I don't like being touched.
If something is hard, you need to be hard too and show who is the harder one
The problem is I am falling apart with all my physical and mental problems so I don´t have the energy or confidence to stand up for myself.

The problem is I am falling apart with all my physical and mental problems so I don´t have the energy or confidence to stand up for myself
If I was there, I'd stand up for you.
Fuck this gay ass society that only discriminates :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I agree that college girls are worst but in general people at that age are assholes because they are too confident and has found themselves whereas most teens haven´t and you can tell that they aren´t as confident and cucky here I am talking about as an individual and not in groups, it´s a bit hard to explain because obviously teen girls are totally in love with themselves but you can easily feel the difference walking past a woman in her 20´s and walking past an average teenage girl.

The problem is I am falling apart with all my physical and mental problems so I don´t have the energy or confidence to stand up for myself.
If I lived near you I would have come out and done it for you.
If I was there, I'd stand up for you.
Fuck this gay ass society that only discriminates :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Based.

Things like this is why, I'm glad I don't live in a dorm. Don't be nice to women.
Living in an apartment with my parents, and noisy neighbours sucks too though.
People don't respect me either. :feelsbadman:

Rodney Dangerfields me

Things like this is why, I'm glad I don't live in a dorm. Don't be nice to women.
Living in an apartment with my parents, and noisy neighbours sucks too though.
People don't respect me either. :feelsbadman:
It's a trade off :/ Having to be around so many young fruitful people (in the sense that they multiply their body count) in a college campus is so much suifuel. I'm the most anxious, depressed and unhappy when I'm actually living on campus. At the same time I hate my home situation because I have noisy ass neighbors and share an apartment with my not so...pleasant parents and Stacey of a sister.

It's a trade off :/ Having to be around so many young fruitful people (in the sense that they multiply their body count) in a college campus is so much suifuel. I'm the most anxious, depressed and unhappy when I'm actually living on campus. At the same time I hate my home situation because I have noisy ass neighbors and share an apartment with my not so...pleasant parents and Stacey of a sister.
It´s not like an American style college campus it´s basically just appartments but only for students but I still experience having to see them live life to its fullest when they party or sit outside in groups and socializing or barbequing together while I just rot inside this box of an apartment all by myself.

Do they have cameras? If no, have you though about taking a shit and piss on their clothes during their drying cycle?

Do they have cameras? If no, have you though about taking a shit and piss on their clothes during their drying cycle?
Nah that would be disgusting and also risky since the dorm is shaped like a horseshoe so someone might see.

But at least a week or so ago someone stole a set of her underwear which was worth about 50$ she showed a picture of the set taken from the internet that showed the price the most stupid thing was in the Facebook group for this dorms members everyone including her thought it was a girl that took it which I find very unlikely who would wear other people´s underwear that´s disgusting I am sure it was some guy who took it for obvious reasons.

Nah that would be disgusting and also risky since the dorm is shaped like a horseshoe so someone might see.

But at least a week or so ago someone stole a set of her underwear which was worth about 50$ she showed a picture of the set taken from the internet that showed the price the most stupid thing was in the Facebook group for this dorms members everyone including her thought it was a girl that took it which I find very unlikely who would wear other people´s underwear that´s disgusting I am sure it was some guy who took it for obvious reasons.
Kind of hope he posts here so we can see him posts pics of it and give him props.

Kind of hope he posts here so we can see him posts pics of it and give him props.
I really doubt that since I am the only Dane on this forum but boy that would be awesome and actually make me feel better if he did post it here because in a way it´s like he avenged me in a small way despite it being a week ago but still.

ugliness is just a subconcious reason for people to treat you like shit

ugliness is just a subconcious reason for people to treat you like shit
That is true but it doesn´t apply to me since I don´t consider myself ugly just average, they treat me like shit because I am small and petite so I am not a threat to them, most likely also why she sent her big ogre BF down to get their clothes because physically I couldn´t do shit to him.

That is true but it doesn´t apply to me since I don´t consider myself ugly just average, they treat me like shit because I am small and petite so I am not a threat to them, most likely also why she sent her big ogre BF down to get their clothes because physically I couldn´t do shit to him.
i see. yeah if you are small you need a chad face to get respect.