Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People don't want to be associated with the weak.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
It sucks to be hated because you have no social skills and are awkward as fuck. I'm not talking about females, i'm talking about male friends. I tried being myself for years like normalfags always say, but it didn't work. People still hate me with passion and want to see me fail. Being bullied for years and hated by everyone and being ugly, short and soon bald with brain fog and shit ton of mental illnesses at 18 has fucked me over to the point of being an aspie, like what do those fags expect of me ? To be cheerful and optimistic cunt when i've been rotting in hell alone for years ? Well i tried that and faking my personality but it also didn't work. 

I'm just doomed to rot alone forever because of this cruel world.

"Just be yourself" is the biggest meme ever. Even PUA fags know better.

EndMySuffering said:
"Just be yourself" is the biggest meme ever. Even PUA fags know better.

It doesn't work even for just making normal friends.

Ppl dont like pessimists/cynists in general.
You need to be upbeat/smiling 24/7 otherwise ppl dont think you are normal.
Its retarded tbh, the world is fucked up why wouldnt you be pessimistic?

Lol at "be yourself". Translation: Be a cool guy without coming off like you're trying to hard.

BlackPill47 said:

Hey man i'm sorry that i couldn't respond to your replay about wageslaving because i was suspended at that time.

Stanx22 said:
Hey man i'm sorry that i couldn't respond to your replay about wageslaving because i was suspended at that time.
It's cool, brah. I come here to vent. I never expect replies. It's all good.

OP, it´s all in your head, nobody hates you.

People just don´t give a fuck about you.

Getlooksordie said:

Then why do they look happy when something bad happen to me ? And why do they block and cut contact with me for no reason ? And why they never call or talk to me ? And why the always talk to me like i'm a worthless piece of shit ? And don't get me started about how i was bullied for 7 YEARS straight by all people around me.

Stanx22 said:
Then why do they look happy when something bad happen to me ? And why do they block and cut contact with me for no reason ? And why they never call or talk to me ? And why the always talk to me like i'm a worthless piece of shit ? And don't get me started about how i was bullied for 7 YEARS straight by all people around me.
because you are ugly, it´s nothing personal.

Getlooksordie said:
because you are ugly, it´s nothing personal.

A lot of ugly people have friends. It's just because this world is cruel piece of shit.

i know how it feels man i was bullied for 5 years straight 
it just gets worse and worse as you get older

helium=hope said:
i know how it feels man i was bullied for 5 years straight 
it just gets worse and worse as you get older

I gave up on life already, so i don't care what'll happen next as my life is over anyways.

I've tried and tried striking up convos with people and all they want to do is take advantage of me, not become friends. It drives me angry seeing people talk in hallways of college, makes me want to drop out

Garbage said:
same thing happened to me

I'm even an outcast amongst incels and hated by them. How could my situation get any worse than this ? I think in thd future i'll be hanged for just existing by society.

Yoyo said:
I've tried and tried striking up convos with people and all they want to do is take advantage of me, not become friends. It drives me angry seeing people talk in hallways of college, makes me want to drop out

If it wasn't for my parents and how they force me, i'd drop out of education immediately and rot at home.

Cynistic said:

Normies dislike weak genetic profiles, not weak mindsets. Chad can be pessimistic and still extremely popular. Women will praise him for his dark humor and "realistic" outlook on life.

Maybe because you are physically weak.

jackbud said:
Cynistic said:
Normies dislike weak genetic profiles, not weak mindsets. Chad can be pessimistic and still extremely popular. Women will praise him for his dark humor and "realistic" outlook on life.

i can relate completely bro, not wanted anywhere and will rot alone. but it's just life find some cope and wait to die

Velocirapture said:
i can relate completely bro, not wanted anywhere and will rot alone. but it's just life find some cope and wait to die

It's hard but nothing you can do about it.

Weak puppies or kittens also get stomped on by their siblings until they die.
This world is not for us.

FeminismsCancer said:
Weak puppies or kittens also get stomped on by their siblings until they die.
This world is not for us.

I'm not physically weak, but i'm too inferior to everyone which is way worse.

Stanx22 said:
I'm not physically weak, but i'm too inferior to everyone which is way worse.

I'm using weak as a broad brush to paint the inferior with.

I’ve noticed older normies think you’re boring if you don’t talk about femoids all day. It’s really hard to talk about something that you have little experience with outside neglect. You can forget talking about video games. Sports sometimes work .

km107 said:
I’ve  noticed older normies think you’re boring if you don’t talk about femoids all day. It’s really had to talk about something that you have little experience with outside neglect. You can forget talking about video games. Sports sometimes work .

No matter what i talk about, i'm always hated. There's something naturally about me that makes people hate me (guess my ugliness and shortness).

I go to high school and brain fog makes it more difficult... if you don't get revenge on the people torturing you daily you will go insane and punch walls while you're alone at home with 0 options to get back at them for everything they've caused you

Stanx22 said:
No matter what i talk about, i'm always hated. There's something naturally about me that makes people hate me (guess my ugliness and shortness).

Because high school creates sadists and sadists like that see ugly people or anyone who is perceived as awkward as easy targets

AK74 said:
I go to high school and brain fog makes it more difficult... if you don't get revenge on the people torturing you daily you will go insane and punch walls while you're alone at home with 0 options to get back at them for everything they've caused you

Because high school creates sadists and sadists like that see ugly people or anyone who is perceived as awkward as easy targets

I remember being a kid (9 yo) and being brutally bullied and beaten by people who were at least 3 years older than me. High school is nothing compared to when i was still a kid.

Stanx22 said:
I remember being a kid (9 yo) and being brutally bullied and beaten by people who were at least 3 years older than me. High school is nothing compared to when i was still a kid.

Elementary school was literal hell on earth

High school is better but still is disgusting

Also I am towncel

Getlooksordie said: