Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People genuinely believe we act like we do online IRL

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
People believe we are out in public saying kill all foids and groping women, saying it's the reason why everybody hates us. This is full on retard thinking and I've seen it brung up so many times.

Most of us vent our feelings online so they don't affect our real lives, the exact opposite of what soys propose. People can't detect your online persona, nobody is telepathic.

Elliot Rodger was interviewed by the police after being reported for his online posts, yet the police described him as a "perfectly polite, kind and wonderful human" right after. :waitwhat:

You don't? :waitwhat:

I personally sperg out and call every woman I see foid. Spit on them IRL and cry about my Inceldom whenever I can.

You don't? :waitwhat:

I personally sperg out and call every woman I see foid. Spit on them IRL and cry about my Inceldom whenever I can.
Most people don't, if we did it'd be social suicide ngl

What do you mean? I automatically have to rape a woman if she comes within 5 kilometers near me :feelshehe:

Most people don't, if we did it'd be social suicide ngl
My face already killed any social chances for me.

At that point I'd just be putting bullet holes into a dead corpse.

I act much different IRL than I do online

Maybe we should. We would receive love letters in prison.

JFL at normtards who don’t understand the difference between shitposting on the internet vs being a normal human being IRL.

They’re like children who can’t tell the difference between cartoons and reality.

imagine being so low iq. jfl at normtards

My brother got dumped while he was in prison and it messed him up more than doing the time .

For real man for real. I try to act normal irl

irl I’m pretty friendly lol

JFL at people who actually think that. :feelskek:

They think this is the reason why we are incels, but our online venting is just a symptom.

JFL, prison/jail is the single WORST possible place for an incel to be in. You can't deal drugs since no connections, you can't cope with video games unless you're in Norway, you can't have sex because you're not a homo... What might happen is that some homo rapes your ass, or that they bully you because your crime was pussy ass shit. If you had committed violence against women, well you would be fucked since the inmates will gangbang you and then stab you to death with a DIY knife.

JFL, prison/jail is the single WORST possible place for an incel to be in. You can't deal drugs since no connections, you can't cope with video games unless you're in Norway, you can't have sex because you're not a homo... What might happen is that some homo rapes your ass, or that they bully you because your crime was pussy ass shit. If you had committed violence against women, well you would be fucked since the inmates will gangbang you and then stab you to death with a DIY knife.

Simps in prison.. JFL

And to OP: I am a very nice docile person IRL. Nobody has any clue that I think these things.

They’re so stupid

JFL at normtards who don’t understand the difference between shitposting on the internet vs being a normal human being IRL.

They’re like children who can’t tell the difference between cartoons and reality.
normies really do think cartoons are real life.

My brother got dumped while he was in prison and it messed him up more than doing the time .
I was joking and alluding to imprisoned murderers receiving love letters from women.

People believe we are out in public saying kill all foids and groping women, saying it's the reason why everybody hates us. This is full on retard thinking and I've seen it brung up so many times.

Most of us vent our feelings online so they don't affect our real lives, the exact opposite of what soys propose. People can't detect your online persona, nobody is telepathic.

Elliot Rodger was interviewed by the police after being reported for his online posts, yet the police described him as a "perfectly polite, kind and wonderful human" right after. :waitwhat:
I would but I don't want to be arrested and never be able to speak and do what I want so internally I just shit talk about anyone I see. That's why the internet has always been my designated place of existence that is parallel to my self. Though I still wouldn't act against my morals if laws never existed, unless someone was trying to fuck around with me.

They think we're so socially inept that we make Chris chan look like brad pitt or something. fucking cunts. No i don't go out and scream at random women or say "foid" in real life