Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People get my number then don't want to talk to me

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
every fucking time they don't respond. Why the fuck did you take my number then?

Just stop trying to win a rigged game theory

Virtue signalling.

I hope he gets shot on his next assignment
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I’d assume he’s more of a beat cop than someone who actually deals with street crime

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I’d assume he’s more of a beat cop than someone who actually deals with street crime
he's FBI
he's done undercover drug bust type shit, so you know he's scum

he's FBI
he's done undercover drug bust type shit, so you know he's scum
How’d he get in contact with you if he deals in drug busts. I thought the FBI bagged you over edgy reddit posts

How’d he get in contact with you if he deals in drug busts. I thought the FBI bagged you over edgy reddit posts
he mentioned it offhand when he came to my door that that's what he did in the past

he mentioned it offhand when he came to my door
Huh, I guess those agents have multiple specialties. Either way you honestly shouldn’t expect an FBI agent to give a shit about a low status male. People who take up such positions look down on people like us

Its because they expect us to start the conversation first because they have nothing of interest to say.