[RageFuel] People getting the incel chicken and egg the wrong way around

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Nov 7, 2017
By that I mean stuff like this
1581717266760.png

It annoys me because it gets everything the entire wrong way around. My situation was not "karma catching up" with me, because the reality is I honestly spent a lot of my life trying to treat people well, only to have it all thrown back in my face and get treated like crap for no other reason than pure bias. Hell in my younger very naive years I actually supported feminism, not even because I thought it'd get me laid but because I genuinely believed in treating people equal.

To me as someone who'd always been treated poorly, I thought it right to think women should be treated equally, because I knew I myself wanted to be treated equally by others. I of course eventually learned feminists had no interest in equality what so ever and actually just want special treatment, hence my current opinions, but genuinely throughout my life I had always wanted to treat others as I myself wanted to be treated. Although I now honestly regret all of that, because I realise those around me deserved none of that kindness.

I hate people now because after all those years I realised that ultimately no matter how good of a person I tried to be, I'd always just be stomped on by those around me, constantly abused and mistreated even to this very day. Sometimes I'll forget and try being nice again, only for yet again my good will to be abused by others and taken for granted, them showing me none of the kindness I tried showing them and instead just abusing me instead.

Someone becoming hateful after a lifetime of mistreatment is not karma, it's a response to the reality of the evil of the human race. Expecting someone to be nice and kind to people who treat them with nothing but contempt is just plain retarded.

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

17 yo ricecel
-
Nov 28, 2019
IT doesn’t understand that for us, every day, every interaction with another human being is a neutral or negative one. How could any incel truly be happy and act nice when every day is hell?

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
Dec 27, 2019
IT is a bunch of retarded bullies who live inside an echo chamber telling each other that every incel deserves their fate. Meanwhile they ask for advice, well do those people deserve their fate? JFL

Idotms

Idotms

Veteran
-
Nov 13, 2019
It's an extension of the personality meme.
They really try to push this bullshit agenda, that we are incels because of our personality.
They watch too many hollywood movies. They don't understand, what real life is like.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
Sep 30, 2019
Cucktears won't touch this
Never listen to IT op. There's a reason why Cuckma spent his holidays posting on that shithole. If they actually cared about our situation they would be open to listen and not just cherrypick a comment from an ER diehard fan off some shitposting thread just to mock and make fun of. They are afraid of the fact that they are also genetic trash, within those attitudes lies insecurity, which they all claim us to have.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Jan 17, 2018
If you're a nice person at heart, and all your niceness is met with is hostility and indifference, you start to wonder if your niceness is wanted or needed. If being nice is not just unpleasant for you, but clearly unwanted by anyone else (or else why would they make it unpleasant?), there's no point in continuing even from a completely selfless perspective. Forcing unwanted acts, even kind ones, on people is not nice. It's egotistical and selfish.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
Oct 13, 2019
Funny how people just take advantage of you for being nice instead of appreciating you

Merlinus

Merlinus

Recruit
-
Oct 22, 2019
You don't understand. To them, from the moment we were born we MUST have been the bad guys, the monsters, the villains, that's the only way these people can cling to their just-world nonsense.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Captain
-
Jan 21, 2020
I hate how philisophical reddit tries to be. Like your not smart most of you are genuine cucks not counting the other sickening fetishes you have and you believe anything the news says as long as it's "trump bad".

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Nov 7, 2017
Funny how people just take advantage of you for being nice instead of appreciating you
Like I was never expecting anything major from them, just basic common decency would have been nice, but nah they just abused me instead and took it for granted.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Mar 1, 2018
Karma is such a bluepilled concept, like the "Just World Fallacy".