Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People give me advices about foids even if I don't ask anything

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
My coworkers always wants me to approach foids and always talking about sex just to make me uncomfortable because they know I never have sex.

They are always asking if I'm dating someone or they try to give me advices just to make them look like teachers.

Keep in mind I'm 28 and of course around girls I look frightened because I'm awkward near them.
When there are some girls near me they put me in bad positions by saying things about me in their presence.
Ex
" hey talk to them it's been 3 hours you're just looking at their legs like a perv "
Of course they do that in their presence and with their loudmouth.

My coworkers always wants me to approach foids and always talking about sex just to make me uncomfortable because they know I never have sex.

They are always asking if I'm dating someone or they try to give me advices just to make them look like teachers.
They're making fun of you.
Keep in mind I'm 28 and of course around girls I look frightened because I'm awkward near them.
When there are some girls near me they put me in bad positions by saying things about me in their presence.
Ex
" hey talk to them it's been 3 hours you're just looking at their legs like a perv "
Tell them to mind their own business.
Of course they do that in their presence and with their loudmouth.
Yeah they are trying to embarrass you for laughs.

True words. The advice of "friends"/coworkers is always bullshit, especially when they are normalfags. Had one such "friend" that always talked shit behind my back and once even called me a creep jfl. They embarass you in public and then tell you that you are the embarassment. Fucking normalfags.

So what

What can I do?
I already tell them to mind their own business but they understand that's my weak point and they start making fun even more

So what

What can I do?
I already tell them to mind their own business but they understand that's my weak point and they start making fun even more
You need to keep telling them to mind their own business, raise your voice and make a scene so that it embarasses them and the less low inhib guys will back off.

You need to keep telling them to mind their own business, raise your voice and make a scene so that it embarasses them and the less low inhib guys will back off.
Some of them are actually trying to laugh by seeing someone make scenes

Some of them are actually trying to laugh by seeing someone make scenes
It's very simple in theory actually. You have to make it as uncomfortable for them when they try to make fun of you so they learn that the pleasure from making fun of you will be outweighed by the discomfort they are likely to receive when you stand up for yourself. If it's not so advantageous they'll start doing it less.

Have you gotten in a physical fight with these people before? You've said your gymcelled so you worrying about being too weak wouldn't be an issue unlike for framelets getting bullied.

It's very simple in theory actually. You have to make it as uncomfortable for them when they try to make fun of you so they learn that the pleasure from making fun of you will be outweighed by the discomfort they are likely to receive when you stand up for yourself. If it's not so advantageous they'll start doing it less.

Have you gotten in a physical fight with these people before? You've said your gymcelled so you worrying about being too weak wouldn't be an issue unlike for framelets getting bullied.
I'm gymcelled but I'm not big; just low bf but small lioe 73 kilos.
Also some of them.do that in work environment

Start training more then. You're lucky to be able to gymcel and get results in the first place tbh

They get into physical fights when in the work environment?
No;they don't get phisical.

Those kind of people are sly as hell.

Why dont you try it ? Being awkward next to girls isnt great tbh.

Depends on the context. To me, it sounds like theyre trying to help OP out.

Always found a single man that isn't a chad just makes people uncomfortable. Because it's naturally ingrained in our DNA to know a man without a master (foid) is dangerous because he has free will do whatever the fuck he wants.

So what

What can I do?
Ok i just saw this now. If theyre trying to use you for amusement, fuck them.

tbh tbh tbh

I can relate OP the fuckers did the same to me but not because they wanted to help me they just wanted to make fun of me.

You need to stand up for yourself.

tell them to fuck off and piss in their drink