Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee People hate me for simply existing and women reject me before I say a single word, but I want to stop being toxic

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Is it because I am ugly as death?

Tinder has a lot more male users than women, and several of them are better looking than you, but I suggest not giving up.

Women responding too fast when you chadfish can worsen your self-confidence and distort your view of women

Somehow, women reject you long before you open your mouth because of your fauth. Enhance those facial bones and stretch that cock.

Just hide your face, be kind and talk about hobbies, bro

Poor coping brother, he coudn't endure the blackpill and now he's trying to spit it out.

If he sees this, i have something to tell him: If you don't want to be toxic, then just don't be, besides, being yourself and genuinely a nice person generally works when talking with woman When you're not ugly.

Oh, and i'll tell you a little secret: If you want to talk with women that bad, be like a nice neureted soyboy near them, don't show any kind of masculine or sexual behavior, because the moment you show any hint of being a man or any interest in intimacy with them, you're fucked.

All in all, just stay away from women if you're really a truecel and don't want to LARP as a Numale, that's all.

Just face the fact you're subhuman. Chad can grunt *lets fuck* and have a hole teleport to his pad. He's got life with debug room enabled and you're on hardcore with permadeath.

I won't read the retardation in those posts but nice find anyways OP

Just face the fact you're subhuman. Chad can grunt *lets fuck* and have a hole teleport to his pad. He's got life with debug room enabled and you're on hardcore with permadeath.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yep. The world hates you and think you’re a freak. Remember, you owe them nothing

Patethic its

Imagine your life is so shitty than you ask trannies and pedos for love advice.

Also:

Look, I can guarantee it isn't your face, bro.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
There should be a sub called ITtears

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back