Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People have already formed an opinion actively try to validate it

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
In life, bitches will bitch regardless of what you do.
People do not look at you objectively, like your good and bad traits. They either like you and will ignore your bad traits and hate you and ignore your good traits, this is how everyone treats eachother. There are many ways this can manifest, such as group bias, if 10 people think you're in the wrong, everyone else will suddenly form an assumption that you're in the wrong and look for reasons to reinforce it, while ignoring things that go against the assumption. I never judge people too much in life, I never have some argument with someone on this forum and declare them an enemy, I never see someone who says a low IQ statement and assume that they're a low IQ person. Ugly people are despized because of this bias as-well, you cure cancer but people will still hate you for a minor thing you did, this is how people are.

Even on this forum it has manifested. Didnt-readfags will look at your thread's title and make an argument and assumption about your thread. These fag users will just come right in, disagree with my general statement and either not read anything and go off the title alone or look for some single sentence that they can use out of context as "proof" that you're in the wrong, rather than a high IQ argument and discussion. Almost EVERY thread I've made that presents arguments has a didnt-readfag who saw the title, called me a soy/fag, gave a low IQ statement and left like jfl. No matter how much high IQ reasons, points and examples you give, people have already formed an opinion and will disagree to the end of time.

Last edited:
No replies, damn.

But you make a good point. The halo effect is a very important blackpill as people simply look at you and their perceptions of your "personality" are influenced by your looks.

In life, bitches will bitch regardless of what you do.
People do not look at you objectively, like your good and bad traits. They either like you and will ignore your bad traits and hate you and ignore your good traits, this is how everyone treats eachother. There are many ways this can manifest, such as group bias, if 10 people think you're in the wrong, everyone else will suddenly form an assumption that you're in the wrong and look for reasons to reinforce it, while ignoring things that go against the assumption. I never judge people too much in life, I never have some argument with someone on this forum and declare them an enemy, I never see someone who says a low IQ statement and assume that they're a low IQ person. Ugly people are despized because of this bias as-well, you cure cancer but people will still hate you for a minor thing you did, this is how people are.

Even on this forum it has manifested. Didnt-readfags will look at your thread's title and make an argument and assumption about your thread. These fag users will just come right in, disagree with my general statement and either not read anything and go off the title alone or look for some single sentence that they can use out of context as "proof" that you're in the wrong, rather than a high IQ argument and discussion. Almost EVERY thread I've made that presents arguments has a didnt-readfag who saw the title, called me a soy/fag, gave a low IQ statement and left like jfl. No matter how much high IQ reasons, points and examples you give, people have already formed an opinion and will disagree to the end of time.
This is true especially for the incel fags who discriminate based on the color grey.

didnt read

ur a soyfag