Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over People Have An Average Of 7-8 Sexual Partners In Their Lifetime

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
D1940702 4145 4430 8DAB D836C2A5C3E0

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/average-number-of-sexual-partners

7AFA9ADF 2D3D 457F AD64 BEA6B0D26AEE

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.re...017/08/169555/average-numbers-sexual-partners

3D0DD4A6 70FE 4BF9 94B4 6BF521C7ABD1
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.mi...ideal-number-of-sexual-partners-for-men-women

Meanwhile, we're over here rotting while posting on an obscure incel forum.

Cope your oneitis is fucking 10 chads on the daily

To get holes actual partner count, multiply 7.5 by infinity

I'd say it's maybe 4 for normies if their lucky in 2020. While girls can have up to 40+ different partners by the time their 23

Fake news. It´s closer to 70 - 80 for tinder foids and thots

Fake news. It´s closer to 70 - 80 for tinder foids and thots
These articles are talking about the average across the whole population, though. Averages just don't mean much when the numbers per individual vary enormously.

And that's exactly what's going on here - these calculations are throwing Chads, Staceys and sorority sluts with triple digit bodycounts together with regular Beckies (bodycounts of one or two dozen) and a huge number of normie dudes who struggle to get laid at all. So of course the result is going to be some weird number that isn't really representative for anyone.

If women didn't lie the number would be 38

ERFuel/RageFuel

You have to love how much these statistics can be inflated by one group possessing the majority of the pussy, let's be real, the average normie likely has about an average of 3-4 sexual partners in their lifetimes in their ever-shrinking pool of average men. (Average men I believe to encompass 20% of the male population below the top 20%)

The top 20% I believe have an average of 15-20 partners with the top 1% having numbers exceeding 50. For the cucks and incels in the remaining 60%, they have an average of 0-2 sexual partners.

What do you say boys, an incel rebellion? Take back the means of reproduction? :feelshmm:

These are old stats that came out before the Tinder era they are complete and utter trash.

You have to love how much these statistics can be inflated by one group possessing the majority of the pussy, let's be real, the average normie likely has about an average of 3-4 sexual partners in their lifetimes in their ever-shrinking pool of average men. (Average men I believe to encompass 20% of the male population below the top 20%)

The top 20% I believe have an average of 15-20 partners with the top 1% having numbers exceeding 50. For the cucks and incels in the remaining 60%, they have an average of 0-2 sexual partners.

What do you say boys, an incel rebellion? Take back the means of reproduction? :feelshmm:
IQ’s me ngl

chad raises the avg with his three digit partner count

no man, the average is correct - 80% of males prob range from 0-2 and the top 20% of males easily have 10-20+ as well as foids