Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People here are delusional about their situation

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
They get angry over worthless crap when the consequences of being ugly is what they should be worrying about. I don't think you know this but as a sub 8 male YOU ARE FUCKED. Teen love, friends, going abroad all lost. With so much lost in this lifetime how can you get triggered? Have you not realized your situation? JFL

Going abroad? Stop coping you idiot. Also sub-8 men cant have friends?

Going abroad? Stop coping you idiot. Also sub-8 men cant have friends?
Normies go abroad with friends at travel around, do you? Nope. Having friends as a sub 8 male is WORTHLESS, you cannot fuck a friend. Even if you do have friends as an incel most likely they will be unlikable and useless for your situation. Please go to incel tears with your "Also sub-8 men cant have friends?" styled question.

poor 7/10 men:cryfeels:

I agree with your point sorta but sub8 is way too broad for a statement like this. most of the normies who have treated me like shit and spat on me my whole life were "hopeless sub8 males"

I agree with your point mostly but sub8 is way too broad for a statement like this. most of the normies who have treated me like shit and spat on me my whole life were "hopeless sub8 males"
Normies are not mentally with it, of course they will spit and shit on you. Dont expect anything more than overweight politically correct fucks.

Normies go abroad with friends at travel around, do you? Nope. Having friends as a sub 8 male is WORTHLESS, you cannot fuck a friend. Even if you do have friends as an incel most likely they will be unlikable and useless for your situation. Please go to incel tears with your "Also sub-8 men cant have friends?" styled question.

I know a lot of sub-8 men (close to 6ish) who have a big social circle, travel to places, etc. So you can blame everything on your looks and rot here and expect other crabs in the bucket to agree with you. But id rather be brutally honest.

Sub-6 is really where what you said starts becoming true.

most normies are sub8 tbh
As a sub 8 male to get females is going to be VERY hard. 1/3rd of men don't have sex from 18-30 and its rising. You would have to be a moron to think sub 8 males have it easy.
I know a lot of sub-8 men (close to 6ish) who have a big social circle, travel to places, etc. So you can blame everything on your looks and rot here and expect other crab in the bucket to agree with you. But id rather be brutally honest.

Not reading and ignored

I agree with your point sorta but sub8 is way too broad for a statement like this. most of the normies who have treated me like shit and spat on me my whole life were "hopeless sub8 males"
OP is taking sub8 way too far.

Saying sub8 men can't make friends is BULLSHIT.

Sub8 just means that foids will never be truly attracted to them (sub8) in relationships and that they will always have the possibility of getting cucked by 8/10 & 9/10 men.

This 100%. Sub-8 might be an exaggerating but you can't enjoy travelling or anything like that when you're sub-8. Your eyes to life are covered with cloth.

This 100%. Sub-8 might be an exaggerating but you can't enjoy travelling or anything like that when you're sub-8. Your eyes to life are covered with cloth.

Cope or rope. Probably best you find a hobby or some sort of niche interest and sink all of your spare time in that instead of dwelling on your inceldom. You are born to be what you are. Learn to accept, even love your fate. The ancients called this amor fati.

Sub8 just means that foids will never be truly attracted to them (sub8) in relationships and that they will always have the possibility of getting cucked by 8/10 & 9/10 men.

Yes. We might as well say all sub-8 men should rope coz there is no point in living anymore. Truth is sub-6 is where your looks start affecting other aspects of your life.

Who cares you can't fuck a friend
2000 iq

Youre saying a 7/10 guy cant travel and make friends? Fuck off!

I have plenty of friends, I don’t think appearance has much of a bearing on making friends as much as your mental state. I’m pretty good at acting normal irl so I can blend in normally. Non NT users I can see having trouble but I don’t think sub 8 dooms you

I have plenty of friends, I don’t think appearance has much of a bearing on making friends as much as your mental state. I’m pretty good at acting normal irl so I can blend in normally. Non NT users I can see having trouble but I don’t think sub 8 dooms you

You cant say that shit here man. Please pretend your entire life is over coz youre sub-8. Be a good crab and follow the crowd.

yeah if you're unattractive and autistic then socializing will be difficult. but if you're literally above average looking and NT then of course you can make friends. like does anyone legit think friends are Chad only? when you go out in public are the only dudes you see hanging out together Chads?

Youre saying a 7/10 guy cant travel and make friends? Fuck off!

I said sub-8 was an exaggeration you moron.

And JUIST COPE if you think MUH FRIENDS is going to make you happy. If you're ugly all your friends will be other ugly/autistic people like yourself, you'll sit around bored talking about soy products or how much you hate life.

Can't fuck a friend, your "nt" ability's have helped jack shit.

yeah if you're unattractive and autistic then socializing will be difficult. but if you're literally above average looking and NT then of course you can make friends. like does anyone legit think friends are Chad only? when you go out in public the only dudes you see hanging out together are Chads?

No one said you can't make friends, we're saying friends won't make you happy. Sitting around your male friends talking about how much you are dissatisfied with life isn't a good cope.

I said sub-8 was an exaggeration you moron.

And JUIST COPE if you think MUH FRIENDS is going to make you happy. If you're ugly all your friends will be other ugly/autistic people like yourself, you'll sit around bored talking about soy products or how much you hate life.

That wasnt the point. OP said you cant travel abroad/ make friends if youre sub-8. He didnt say anything about fucking friends or making attractive friends. Why would you want attractive guy friends anyways. Seems quite lookist/gay to me if youre gonna make guy friends based on their attractiveness.

No one said you can't make friends, we're saying friends won't make you happy. Sitting around your male friends talking about how much you are dissatisfied with life isn't a good cope.

"Teen love, friends, going abroad all lost "

This was what OP posted when talking about sub 8 men. Read before commenting you low iq idiot.

I dunno it’s nice playing mario party with em and stuff
Lifefuel tbh ngl, hope your social circle helps you ascend but its tricky.

"Teen love, friends, going abroad all lost "

This was what OP posted when talking about sub 8 men. Read before commenting you low iq idiot.

I know that's what he said; however, if you're IQ is above 80 you should infer that he meant ENJOYMENT WITH FRIENDS you fucking moron.

Obviously going abroad isn't lost if you're an incel, nothing physically stopping you from buying a plane ticket and going to Europe, but as an incel you won't enjoy it. That's what OP meant, you sub-70IQ mongoloid.

I know that's what he said; however, if you're IQ is above 80 you should infer that he meant ENJOYMENT WITH FRIENDS you fucking moron.

Obviously going abroad isn't lost if you're an incel, nothing physically stopping you from buying a plane ticket and going to Europe, but as an incel you won't enjoy it. That's what OP meant, you sub-70IQ mongoloid.
I can get the point about travel tbh. I’m fairly well traveled but I don’t really like it. I usually end up just rotting in the hotel and or doing exactly what I do at home. I went to Paris and still ended up eating Macdonalds and playing vidya jfl

They got triggered above minor things mostly as cope tbh, to release some adrenaline.
Tbh, its fucking ridiculous thought.

This is major cope to infer than only 8 and above men can travel abroad with friends and have a good time. Majority of men can have a good time with other guys. Btw my IQ is around 132.

This is major cope to infer than only 8 and above men can travel abroad with friends and have a good time. Majority of men can have a good time with other guys. Btw my IQ is around 132.

Ok, have fun walking around Paris staring at old buildings with your loser friends, meanwhile this is Chad

I can get the point about travel tbh. I’m fairly well traveled but I don’t really like it. I usually end up just rotting in the hotel and or doing exactly what I do at home. I went to Paris and still ended up eating Macdonalds and playing vidya jfl

High-IQ post and Travel-Pilled

True, you might be able to have friends and you might travel and experience the world perhaps this will bring some form of fulfillment to you, but there will always be something missing in your life; that is the respect and admiration of the opposite gender. And then when all your friends find a foid, settle down and start a family, assuming your friends aren't incel, where does that leave you? Your friends will start to wonder why you haven't done the same. You'll slowly be ostracized from your friend group, and sooner than later you'll find yourself without romantic companionship AND male companionship.

Last edited:
Ok, have fun walking around Paris staring at old buildings with your loser friends, meanwhile this is Chad

High-IQ post and Travel-Pilled

I dont have any friends coz iam sub-6 and non NT. So iam not talking about myself here. But plenty of dudes who are around 6-7 and NT have a good time with their friends.

True, you might be able to have friends and you might travel and experience the world perhaps this will bring some form of fulfillment to you, but there will always be something missing in your life; that is the respect and admiration of the opposite gender. And then when all your find a foid, settle down and start a family, assuming your friends aren't incel, where does that leave you? Your friends will start to wonder why you haven't done the same. You'll slowly be ostracized from your friend group, and sooner than later you'll find yourself without romantic companionship AND male companionship.

High-IQ post, your username doesn't fit your posts

Tbh, its fucking ridiculous thought.

Adrenaline dumps down anxiety and neurosis a lot - i am a former adrenaline junkie myself. People get angry primary to release it unless they are in the endless loop of aggression and despair.

OP, you got triggered?
full

I know a lot of sub-8 men (close to 6ish) who have a big social circle, travel to places, etc. So you can blame everything on your looks and rot here and expect other crabs in the bucket to agree with you. But id rather be brutally honest.

True, but a large chunk of sub8 are nonNT(I read that like up to half of population are on anti depressants - what they expect, lol) which makes all things progressively worse and harder.

True, but a large chunk of sub8 are nonNT(I read that like up to half of population are on anti depressants - what they expect, lol) which makes all things progressively worse and harder.

NT is independent of looks and is largely genetic.

High-IQ post, your username doesn't fit your posts
No, I am lowIQ in all fields of life that would matter. I am able to fully comprehend my position in life as incel but I lack the intelligence and discipline necessary to pursue a meaningful career that would ensure me a high quality of life. I understand this and realize some are destined to achieve little in life due to their genetic code, myself included. I've said before that I've always had aspirations to be an engineer or an architect of some kind but I simply wouldn't perform well in those fields due to my mind not being suited to those types of employment.

Sub8 law is literally why surgerymaxxing and moving abroad is the only thing that works until waifubots and artificial wombs come out.

NT is independent of looks and is largely genetic.

Its impossible to remain neurotypical after being outcasted in school for many many years. You are prob NT and had a good company in edu years so you do not understand this things fully.

Only low functioning autism is mostly "genetics" - the rest is acquired characteristics.

Last edited:
Its impossible to remain neurotypical after being outcasted in school for many many years. You are prob NT and had a good company in edu years so you do not understand this things fully.

Only low functioning autism is mostly "genetics" - the rest is acquired characteristics.

Do you have any evidence that being a social outcast increases risk of autism ? Its usually the other way around. Being autistic makes you likely to be a social outcast.

OP, you got triggered?
full
xd

High iq ngl

More like sub 6 applies to OP’s thread TBH

I agree.
Many users here deserve a reality check

fr sub 8 is ridiculous for this specific post. As a 4/10 I still have some friends. To be hated to the extent this post describes you need to be sub 3.