Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People here are only talking about slaying, what about LTRs?

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Just realised that due to being an aspie I haven't really tried to get LTR the normal way(warm approach). I've only tried to get laid by approaching at nightclubs, trying to AMOG other males to catch female attention and messaging women I know irl and trying to escalate fast.

Normal non-attractive people don't get relationship by being a chad, instead they are good looking enough(5-6.5/10) that women aren't disgusted by their presence, have an active social life and things going for them and beta personality that guarantees they are less likely to cheat. Eventually some family-oriented women from their social circles settle for these beta providers.

Edit: We need more studies on long-term relationships. The blackpill is too STR oriented.

Last edited:
We don't want to be cucks

The only thing that matters is creampieing a female pussy.

We don't want to be cucks
cucking and cheating aren't that prevalent.
3-5% for paternity fraud, 10-20% for cheating, 20-60% for divorce depending on your country.
LTR/betabux/marriage is the only legit way for unattractive men to reproduce so you have to consider that option.
It is getting harder and harder tho, due to increasing female standards.

3-5% for paternity fraud, 10-20% for cheating, 20-60% for divorce depending on your country.
LTR/betabux/marriage is the only legit way for unattractive men to reproduce so you have to consider that option.
those are the "official" stats, as we know females these days are whores

If I had a choice I would honestly choose slaying over having a gf. Any dry spell would not faze me after being incel for so long.

I despise women too much to ever have a LTR with one.

Last edited:
those are the "official" stats, as we know females these days are whores
why should we trust you instead of official stats.

yeah women have higher body counts than men, but few of them have had hundreds of partners
If I had a choice I would honestly choose slaying over having a gf. Any dry spell would not phase me after being incel for so long.

I despise women too much to ever have a LTR with one.
There is an investment associated with LTR and the risk of cheating and divorce tbh. I also think slaying is ideal, but most men will have to LTR in order to reproduce.

Asexual reproduction could solve lots of issues tbh...

Last edited:
why should we trust you instead of official stats.

yeah women have higher body counts than men, but few of them have had hundreds of partners
it's not "me", its the blackpill.

And just because they don't have hundreds of partners doesn't mean they won't cheat.

it's not "me", its the blackpill.

And just because they don't have hundreds of partners doesn't mean they won't cheat.
does the blackpill say stats are unofficial?
i've only seen a study that says women underplay their sexual partners in self reported studies(2.6 vs 4.4 sexual partners on average)

does the blackpill say stats are unofficial?
i've only seen a study that says women underplay their sexual partners in self reported studies(2.6 vs 4.4 sexual partners on average)

so let me get this straight.

You're saying that you truly believe women, who are hypergamous and only attracted to top tier men, will not cheat on average men?

Is that what YOU think?

so let me get this straight.

You're saying that you truly believe women, who are hypergamous and only attracted to top tier men, will not cheat on average men?

Is that what YOU think?
they are sexually attracted to the top male, but financial dependence on their partners, having their public image ruined and getting pregnant by a random chad(although not a big deal with all the abortions foids get) prevent them from doing so.

they are sexually attracted to the top male, but financial dependence on their partners, having their public image ruined and getting pregnant by a random chad(although not a big deal with all the abortions foids get) prevent them from doing so.
I see. But I still think cuckoldry, or at least cheating, is a good chance. Plus marriages with non-virgins is likely to result in divorce.

I see. But I still think cuckoldry, or at least cheating, is a good chance. Plus marriages with non-virgins is likely to result in divorce.
tbh i don't get the virgin meme, but yeah i wouldn't want a foid with 5+ body count.

tbh i don't get the virgin meme, but yeah i wouldn't want a foid with 5+ body count.
a foid with a small number of partners isnt that bad tbh. But even they are rare.

If your smart and not autistic about it you can also get a paternity test so 0% fear about being cucked. Other stuff is just ego and protecting yourself financially.

I've always been most jealous of the men (mostly 6-7s) that walk around with GFs. I have zero insight into Chad's lifestyle. Never even seen one.

Also I don't see how "slaying" would magically cure my isolation/loneliness even if it was my priority.

You can tell a lot of of people on this forum are insanely jealous of his lifestyle even to the point where they don't want to put it in any effort to get results. "Chad doesn't have to do this, chad doesn't need X, etc."

Perhaps these people just have an inflated sense of self-worth and overestimated their position. I'm sure there are some here that COULD have GFs right now if they really wanted them.

If your smart and not autistic about it you can also get a paternity test so 0% fear about being cucked. Other stuff is just ego and protecting yourself financially.

I've always been most jealous of the men (mostly 6-7s) that walk around with GFs. I have zero insight into Chad's lifestyle. Never even seen one.

Also I don't see how "slaying" would magically cure my isolation/loneliness even if it was my priority.

You can tell a lot of of people on this forum are insanely jealous of his lifestyle even to the point where they don't want to put it in any effort to get results. "Chad doesn't have to do this, chad doesn't need X, etc."

Perhaps these people just have an inflated sense of self-worth and overestimated their position. I'm sure there are some here that COULD have GFs right now if they really wanted them.
pretty sure it is because most of us are aspies or sub5s

We're not getting either, so for us they're in essence the same. You can't have sex without being attractive. If nobody wants to have sex with you nobody would want to be in a relationship with you either.