Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People here cheering on Jack Peterson's suicide are stupid faggots who should be shot

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
You faggot motherfuckers. He was way more incel than most of you assholes. I've seen the pics of him with his fat, crazy cunt """gf""" who tried to kill him and only added to his depression. He was unlucky to have met her. Half this fucking forum could probably get a girl on that crazy whale's level but just didn't happen to come across one.

At least Jack is no volcel. I bet most of you would reject a girl like her. Hell the fucking poll showed that a significant amount of users on here have had UNPAID sex. Jack is real about his life and because he's describing the life of a real fucking person and not a larping retard like most of you, he violates the autistically strict and pointless definition of incel that's held up here, and despite suffering more than many men on here, his death is celebrated. Fuck you, you dumb motherfuckers. Get fucking shot.

I can understand a bit of ire towards him for acting as an fbi informant. I of all people should know having been watched by the fbi for 2 goddamn years before they had cops show up to my house and put me in handcuffs and thrown in a terrible psych ward for 3 days for the crime of being depressed. Kind of a cuck move to help the pigs, but they gave him money in exchange for what? All he did as he explained was tell them basic information about incels probably from a sympathetic perspective considering he fucking is one and he was told to report any terrorist plots he sees develop in incel circles (which don't fucking exist). When the fbi showed up to my door they offered for me to be an informant too (also the slimy cunts never used that word) and I accepted because it seemed like easy money, but they never followed up with me about that again. I certainly didn't accept it thinking I was about to help bust some terrorist inkwells. At best I thought I'd help educate some boomer pigs about what incels really are. I know as well as the rest of you how retarded that image of incels is.

Last edited:
did he actually kill himself?

Absolutely not. Fucker deserved to die. He literally said he was an FBIcel and wants to put all the ER (In minecraft) posters in jail, as well as the fact that he was not incel and has a gf. He was incel for the fame. Also, look at his face. He is surely not incel. Also, like I mentioned, he was just in it for the fucking fame and it was proven he was a normie.

did he actually kill himself?
There's a news article with his picture saying he was missing but was "found" and no further elab. He said he's committing suicide and he's never larped, and he said he thought he could do it in the video. I don't doubt it for a second. The only working against that is thay suicide is hard as fuck to actually go through with, especially jumping from height
Absolutely not. Fucker deserved to die. He literally said he was an FBIcel and wants to put all the ER (In minecraft) posters in jail, as well as the fact that he was not incel and has a gf. He was incel for the fame.
Yeah, he was severely depressed for the fame, makes a lot of fucking sense

Last edited:
i dont have enough emotion to wish him suicide nor enough energy to defend him. I AM EM_OT_ION_LESS

Most retards here like to fiddle their assholes to the idea of how much more incel they are then everyone else.Thats not even mentioning the fact that they're usually not even ugly but are trying to blend in,like we're in high school but it's so stupid and transparent that anyone with half a brain can spot it.

I don't hate jack,it's sad that he died.

also
>Peterson's birth name is Kalerthon Demetro
what the fuck, it sounds like something out of star wars :feelskek:

Yeah, he was severely depressed for the fame, makes a lot of fucking sense
He wasn't severely depressed when they fucking interviewed him all that time ago, and he was getting fucking loaded off of the interviews he had. He's a LARPing retard. You EVEN SAID he had a girlfriend in your post!

He wasn't severely depressed when they fucking interviewed him all that time ago, and he was getting fucking loaded off of the interviews he had. He's a LARPing retard. You EVEN SAID he had a girlfriend in your post!
Do you have depression-ray vision? Can spot the depression with your eyes? And I also said his "gf" was an ugly fat cunt who tried to kill him, and many users here could probably get a girl on that level, but just havent encountered one

Most retards here like to fiddle their assholes to the idea of how much more incel they are then everyone else.Thats not even mentioning the fact that they're usually not even ugly but are trying to blend in,like we're in high school but it's so stupid and transparent that anyone with half a brain can spot it.
6'7''
8''
what

Do you have depression-ray vision? Can spot the depression with your eyes? And I also said his "gf" was an ugly fat cunt who tried to kill him, and many users here could probably get a girl on that level, but just havent encountered one
Sure he's depressed lmao. Again, he had a girlfriend. Regardless of who it was, that's still an accomplishment that means you should not be here. It doesn't matter with a hypothetical "if some incels can get her", because if they can then they are LARPers aswell like jack peterson.

Sure he's depressed lmao. Again, he had a girlfriend. Regardless of who it was, that's still an accomplishment that means you should not be here. It doesn't matter with a hypothetical "if some incels can get her", because if they can then they are LARPers aswell like jack peterson.
Half this forum is larping. Jack peterson never larped once. If you see getting a fat ugly and most importantly crazy cunt over the internet who literally attempts to murder you an accomplishment then you have to be being willfully dense

Last edited:
I just didn’t like the interview he did. He made it seem like he was CEO of this place and talked down on us at the same time I hope he’s in a hospital because that’s the attention he deserves.

I just didn’t like the interview he did. He made it seem like he was CEO of this place and talked down on us at the same time I hope he’s in a hospital because that’s the attention he deserves.
I didn't like it either for those reasons but it's whatever. I don't think he's a bad guy

Quote from the suicide video:

I fucked a girl off tinder
Maybe you can defend him a bit less aggressively now

Quote from the suicide video:

Maybe you can defend him a bit less aggressively now
I forget what the exact number was but the latest poll shows that many men on this forum have had unpaid sex. At least jack peterson doesnt larp. He hasnt posted on this site in a long time.

34.jpg

I honestly have no idea who he is, I just hear his name here sometines

Fuck! I was going to start a podcast with him. How am I going to find an incel who's not autistic and doesn't have a high pitch voice now.

I spoke with him on discord, he was reverted back to the BlackPill truth and regretted doing the interviews, being an informant, and fucking that landwhale.

I bet he would still be around if insurance covered facial surgery...

Kek, nvm... he's still alive.

Last edited:
Fuck! I was going to start a podcast with him. How am I going to find an incel who's not autistic and doesn't have a high pitch voice now.

I spoke with him on discord, he was reverted back to the BlackPill truth and regretted doing the interviews, being an informant, and fucking that landwhale.

I bet he would still be around if insurance covered facial surgery...
Sad shit tbh. I wish i lived in chicago and could befriend him

Half this forum is larping.
I've seen a lot of people's faces and I've never seen anyone who genuenly looks incel.

Didn't read, fakecels gonna fakecel.

hes gay unironically

You know.. considering the fact that male suicide is on the rise should it be a surprise? What makes a Man more valuable to society? Death is a fact of life, it happens all the time, it is timeless. You can't run from it, you can't hide from it. Happens to everyone sooner or later. The suicide average for Men to Holes is 8 to 2. Meaning that Men commit suicide a lot more than Holes. If you care about one Mans life taken away you should care for every other Mans life in existence or else you are a hypocrite. Reminds me of Celebrity worship. When the only person you should worship is yourself. Personally I am indifferent.. he has done detestable things to this community though so I could care less.

6'1 white jack retardson

Why would anyone celebrate a fellow incel's suicide?

Absolutely not. Fucker deserved to die. He literally said he was an FBIcel and wants to put all the ER (In minecraft) posters in jail, as well as the fact that he was not incel and has a gf. He was incel for the fame. Also, look at his face. He is surely not incel. Also, like I mentioned, he was just in it for the fucking fame and it was proven he was a normie.
Why would anyone celebrate a fellow incel's suicide?
cause he is a fbicel. just lol at him. selling out his brothers for game is ab unforgivable sin

cause he is a fbicel. just lol at him. selling out his brothers for game is ab unforgivable sin
Ye bro, he's practically the fbi director :feelstastyman:
You know.. considering the fact that male suicide is on the rise should it be a surprise? What makes a Man more valuable to society? Death is a fact of life, it happens all the time, it is timeless. You can't run from it, you can't hide from it. Happens to everyone sooner or later. The suicide average for Men to Holes is 8 to 2. Meaning that Men commit suicide a lot more than Holes. If you care about one Mans life taken away you should care for every other Mans life in existence or else you are a hypocrite. Reminds me of Celebrity worship. When the only person you should worship is yourself. Personally I am indifferent.. he has done detestable things to this community though so I could care less.
By that logic you wouldnt give af about a family members sui over a random

How do I know fbi is following me? And what did you do that fbi actually came to your house?

I heard he is a federal informant. If that is true, he shouldn't suicide. He should be on bestgore getting the Brazilian treatment. All in minecraft of course.

How do I know fbi is following me? And what did you do that fbi actually came to your house?
Saying suicidal shit and homocidal shit about my last asshole coworker on reddit. Some cunt reported me and police tracked me down. Didnt say I was going to do anything, but apparently venting is enough for them to hold you in a psych ward. Fbi showed up some time later and told my mom they were looking at my reddit accounts from 2 years ago on /r/incels for making ER jokes. Stupid fucking boomer assholes

OP are you using the same name here as you did on faggit?