Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People I hate

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
The ones who try to assert dominance over others with trivial bullshit. "At least I'm not living with my mom still, you pathetic piece of shit". It's as if they think they're somehow worth more as a human being when they achieve some meaningless shit like furthering an education. It doesn't matter. People just want to be above others, when in reality, all humans are equally human. A brave warrior and a poor peasant are both equally human.

It is all in our instincts: Establish dominance to get access to prime females.

It is all in our instincts: Establish dominance to get access to prime females.
Even when trying to establish dominance won't produce the desired results.

Yeah I don't like these people either

Even when trying to establish dominance won't produce the desired results.

Yeah but it gives them the illusion of being superior and therefore having higher chances.

Yep. One day everyone and everything rots until there's nothing there. Nothing is ultimately meaningful and everything is one big cope.

Yep. One day everyone and everything rots until there's nothing there. Nothing is ultimately meaningful and everything is one big cope.
Feelings of importance and pride is just a coping mechanism.

Superiority complex + Natural human ego, every human has ego including you, just some people have more than others.

Superiority complex + Natural human ego, every human has ego including you, just some people have more than others.
Yup. I can't deny that I have an ego. I'm still just human.

Most normies have extremely high self esteem and confidence despite achieving nothing in life.

humanity is disgusting

It's all just a rat race for pussy, money, and status for most men. Just replace pussy with Chad when it comes to women's goals.That's why we need depopulation.

Just Normies measuring themselves up to you, fuck em.

It's all just a rat race for pussy, money, and status for most men. Just replace pussy with Chad when it comes to women's goals.That's why we need depopulation.
This.
It is what life is. Mog or be mogged.