Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People in curryland thought that I was an Arab

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
But I'm curry.:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

It's probably the nose. :feelsrope:

over 4 u bhai, its curry only in 2020

Are you Pakistani by chance? Indians from India hate people who aren’t hindus

Don’t take this personally, but how’s the situation in Kashmir?

thats a compliment if anything, means ur probs fair skinned middle eastern phenotypemaxxed

Are you Pakistani by chance? Indians from India hate people who aren’t hindus
Yes, I am Pakistani. And yeah, I figured that much; I'd never visit India. Although an Indian worker in the Middle East invited me to visit his hometown in India. Hyderabad. He was also Islamic.
Don’t take this personally, but how’s the situation in Kashmir?
Really f-cked up to say the least. Defenseless civilians versus a million "soldiers" with the latter enjoying power to do as they please.
thats a compliment if anything, means ur probs fair skinned middle eastern phenotypemaxxed
It's not a compliment, I am a proud Pakistani. And I'm not fair-skinned, especially not compared to all the blue-eyed/green-eyed, white-skinned dudes I saw in Pakistan.
you transcended the concept of race.
C-come back.

Yes, I am Pakistani. And yeah, I figured that much; I'd never visit India. Although an Indian worker in the Middle East invited me to visit his hometown in India. Hyderabad. He was also Islamic.
So the people there thought you were Arab? Wouldn’t you look more Indian if you were from the eastern part of Pakistan?

You should arabmaxx tbh

So the people there thought you were Arab? Wouldn’t you look more Indian if you were from the eastern part of Pakistan?
Not all of them, but an elderly Pakistani man told me he thought I was Arab (he worked outside my relative's workplace). Others I did not ask. I think it was a mixture of tanned skin and my Jew nose.
You should arabmaxx tbh
The habibis here do not like me.

Not all of them, but an elderly Pakistani man told me he thought I was Arab (he worked outside my relative's workplace). Others I did not ask. I think it was a mixture of tanned skin and my Jew nose.
I guess those features would kinda make you look arab

giant incel trait that ur home country doesnt think u are one of them, in turkey they always think im an inbred anglo but the whitest of whites are obviously turkish :soy:

Afghanistanmaxx.

Afghanistanmaxx.
Not possible. Afghans hate Pakistan and the Punjabis there with a passion. They would prefer hindu/sikh Indians over Islamic Pakistanis by a long shot.
giant incel trait that ur home country doesnt think u are one of them, in turkey they always think im an inbred anglo but the whitest of whites are obviously turkish :soy:
Indeed, it's a truecel trait. Good to see you're unbanned btw.
I guess those features would kinda make you look arab
I guess so. But still, it's pretty brutal getting rejected even by your own people.
But you're not a female.

That’s a compliment

Isn't that a good thing?

Not possible. Afghans hate Pakistan and the Punjabis there with a passion. They would prefer hindu/sikh Indians over Islamic Pakistanis by a long shot.

Indeed, it's a truecel trait. Good to see you're unbanned btw.

I guess so. But still, it's pretty brutal getting rejected even by your own people.

But you're not a female.
mfs banned me for brendio thread :unamused: