Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People in general are way too boring

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I'm not talking exclusively about foids, I'm talking about everyone else. They don't have a substance when making a conversation, they don't know HOW TO KEEP a conversation going smoothly, they just rely on small talk. Fuck off if you do small talk, I want to hear deep shit and passions, not how are you. Fuck off.

I'm not talking exclusively about foids, I'm talking about everyone else. They don't have a substance when making a conversation, they don't know HOW TO KEEP a conversation going smoothly, they just rely on small talk. Fuck off if you do small talk, I want to hear deep shit and passions, not how are you. Fuck off.
Exactly, whenever I imagine having a conversation with a person I always expect us to talk about interesting or deep things. But, in reality whenever you talk to people the only thing they talk about is pop culture or trendy shit.

Last edited:
It’s mostly what normies talk about. I have eavesdropped on quite a few conversations in my life and I can tell that most normies are incredibly vapid. All they talk about is sports, food, pop music, movies going out and random shit. Everything is superficial, there is no real substance to their lives

doesnt help being a sperg either :feelsrope:

They only put in as much effort as your smv is worth

It’s mostly what normies talk about. I have eavesdropped on quite a few conversations in my life and I can tell that most normies are incredibly vapid. All they talk about is sports, food, pop music, movies going out and random shit. Everything is superficial, there is no real substance to their lives
I only type of deep conversations I can have is with my friend who has Aspergers, but no one else.

I only type of deep conversations I can have is with my friend who has Aspergers, but no one else.
I think I might be Aspie too. I need a sperg to talk to. Also you have friends so :chad:

They only put in as much effort as your smv is worth
heh, not all the time. if you find a dumb bitch she'll like everything you do because you look handsome but she won't be able to formulate a coherent, complicate sentence that questions your beliefs in any conversation. why? because she has interests that are shallow.

why? because she has interests that are shallow.
Or because she's a woman, and woman are barley sentient creatures with only one purpose