[RageFuel] People keep saying incels don't put in any effort to meet women, but then shit on any approaching methods incels try

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
52d 21h 32m
I'm talking about this shit
1584412545183.png

They'll blame incels for not putting the effort in to meet women, but then when an incel says he will go out and try to meet women, that method is wrong and won't work.

And the thing is, I fully agree it won't work, but how the fuck are incels meant to be meet women? You can't talk to random women, but you also don't know any women, they also admit incels wont get laid on tinder, you also shouldn't do it at work because that's bothering people who're working, so I guess that leaves... absolutely fucking nowhere to meet women then.

For the record I fully understand it's all just about looks, but the way these faggots move the goalposts constantly is annoying as fuck.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
-
52d 12h 26m
I've noticed this so many times. If we follow advice they give us. We shouldn't be doing it or we're doing it wrong. It's somehow always our fault. And we can never do things correct. I could follow every cliche advice they could give, which in the past I will have done and they'll still try to gaslight me into thinking I was wrong to do so. To them, any incel interaction is "the wrong way to do it".

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
8d 1h 10m
They will never accept that looks matter. Has to be something else, which is why they keep making excuses.

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

17 yo ricecel
-
23d 21h 43m
if you are an incel everything you do is wrong to IT

Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
41d 21h 23m
I've noticed this so many times. If we follow advice they give us. We shouldn't be doing it or we're doing it wrong. It's somehow always our fault. And we can never do things correct. I could follow every cliche advice they could give, which in the past I will have done and they'll still try to gaslight me into thinking I was wrong to do so. To them, any incel interaction is "the wrong way to do it".
Thats true

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
61d 9h 42m
They will never accept that looks matter. Has to be something else, which is why they keep making excuses.
its always that we are average looking dudes that have bad personalities and "deserve" to be incel. They never consider the idea that we are flat out ugly, despite never seeing 99.99% of our pics

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Overlord
-
74d 9h 42m
The right approach is to not approach at all, which is what they are implying. They don’t want us to do anything but shut up and take it like a good little cuck.

Robtical

Robtical

Vitamincel
-
100d 4h 34m
And the thing is, I fully agree it won't work, but how the fuck are incels meant to be meet women? You can't talk to random women, but you also don't know any women, they also admit incels wont get laid on tinder, you also shouldn't do it at work because that's bothering people who're working, so I guess that leaves... absolutely fucking nowhere to meet women then.
They'll put the blame on us and say everything we do is wrong, so we can feel like we're the problem and it's not them who hate us for our looks.

Last edited:
FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
-
52d 12h 26m
Thats true
So much cognitive dissonance tbh. There's never a Correct answer or way. It's simply, if you're incel, or a lonely, ugly, low status male, it's never going to be the factors that cause it. It's because everything you say, do, think, try, etc MUST be wrong, no exceptions.

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
-
13d 22h 1m
They will say anything to obfuscate blame away from our looks and onto us

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Gigadoge - Destroyer of women
-
51d 21h 21m
You're not just trying hard enough or you didn't do it the correct way even though you followed the instructions down to every word.

It's no different from cults when you ask why their shit doesn't work

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
-
5d 9h 58m
Chad doesn't have to meet women. Women meet Chad.

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Genetic Prisoner
-
51d 10h 56m
you're taking too many showers :bluepill:

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
11d 9h 14m
Imagine having to keep that hamster wheel of cognitive dissonance spinning.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Destroy all normies
-
18d 4h 34m
I'm talking about this shit
View attachment 218391
They'll blame incels for not putting the effort in to meet women, but then when an incel says he will go out and try to meet women, that method is wrong and won't work.

For the record I fully understand it's all just about looks, but the way these faggots move the goalposts constantly is annoying as fuck.
When they approach women on the street, they get told thats wrong and that instead they should ask out women they know. When they ask out women they know, they get told thats the wrong approach and they need to go out and meet new women. Or maybe they dont get told to try anything new and they just get called an ugly virgin loser. Obviously there is no winning.
Imagine having to keep that hamster wheel of cognitive dissonance spinning.
They are gold medalists in the cognitive dissonance olympics

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
11d 9h 14m
When they approach women on the street, they get told thats wrong and that instead they should ask out women they know. When they ask out women they know, they get told thats the wrong approach and they need to go out and meet new women. Or maybe they dont get told to try anything new and they just get called an ugly virgin loser. Obviously there is no winning.

They are gold medalists in the cognitive dissonance olympics
The peak of my bluepill coping was nowhere near as insane as theirs.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
25d 8h 50m
And when u use Tinder and fail they say that "tinder is not real life" jfl at this braindead npcs

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

NEGATIVE THOUGHTS, VERY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
-
17d 4h 5m
its always that we are average looking dudes that have bad personalities and "deserve" to be incel. They never consider the idea that we are flat out ugly, despite never seeing 99.99% of our pics
The REAL blackpill that there is a lot of average guys posting here on this site, it’s just the dating market is too fucked 80/20 is more like 90/5 now

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
67d 19h 27m
but the way these faggots move the goalposts constantly is annoying as fuck.
Moving the goalpost is genuine fallacy.
All incels should learn fallacies to fight off normies who try to show us we're wrong

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

Veteran
-
18d 8h 7m
They try to justify that they're always right and we're always wrong so they can virtue signal us with useless advice.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
61d 9h 42m
The REAL blackpill that there is a lot of average guys posting here on this site, it’s just the dating market is too fucked 80/20 is more like 90/5 now
that is true, but for women, average=ugly

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
61d 9h 42m

Worth posting here, but apparently on Tinder it's not all about looks but your bio :lul:

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Card-carrying member of I.N.C.E.L.
-
48d 5h 46m
@Colvin76

Incel bad. Incel can't engage in genuine conversation ever.
1584454391653.png

You didn't actually shower right bro!
1584453661691.png

It's just due to the coronavirus bro!

1584453745723.png

Just use dating apps bro! :lul:
1584453844398.png

They really aren't to unattractive men because they understand that any kindness may give them the wrong impression. So instead they try to cut the conversation as short as possible and really make no effort to converse whatsoever.
1584454495008.png

Muh postcount! Also @Hate_my_life were you banned for that comment?
1584454230518.png

Last edited:
UpsideDown

UpsideDown

Kernel Panic.
-
8d 21h 51m
You can't approach on college, you can't approach on public places, you can't approach on work, you can't approach on churches, you get nothing approaching on OLD and you also get nothing approaching on parties/raves/bars/social gatherings.

That's it. You can't approach because you're unnatractive/socially awkward, and even if you did, you'd get nothing to show for it.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
52d 21h 32m

Worth posting here, but apparently on Tinder it's not all about looks but your bio :lul:
I don't know how you can see women literally swiping left on multiple dudes over and over and come to this conclusion. It just tells me that IT are unironically more socially isolated than most people here if they genuinely come to the conclusion women actually read bios. Sounds like usual "women are wonderful effect" bullshit, where he's never actually seem any evidence that women care more about bios but just assumes they must because women must be less shallow than men.

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
11d 4h 30m
Normies: "Just approach women on the street bro :soy: "
Incel: *approaches women on the street*
Normies: "ReeeEEEEEeeeeeEEEEeeeee are you some kind of misogynist!!! This is going on reddit you nasty bigot! :feels:"

Chad can be a Genocidal Rapist and still have Toilets wanting to get slammed by him.
They'll put the blame on us and say everything we do is wrong, so we can feel like we're the problem and it's not them who hate us for our looks.
"This is why you are Inkwell sweaty :soy:" Yeah it is just pure gaslighting at this point.

Last edited:
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
61d 9h 42m
View attachment 218679
lol they pointed out my post count, yeah that's the reason I'm incel at 24, because the past few months I've posted a lot. They ever think I might have tried before coming here?

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

GrAYcel Overlord
-
40d 16h 14m
Inkwells can do no right

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
34d 10h 13m
The right approach is to not approach at all, which is what they are implying. They don’t want us to do anything but shut up and take it like a good little cuck.
I've seen a couple of cucks give this line of advice. That you can live a fulfilling life without ever having experienced a romantic relationship, that some nice people are just unlucky as if this is entirely down to RNGesus.

You know, what really annoys me isn't the shitty advice. It's the intellectual dishonesty. Why can't those fuckers just skip the bullshit, and say, "You are a physically ugly man; women hate physically ugly men. Therefore, women hate you."
@Colvin76

View attachment 218682

View attachment 218668

View attachment 218669

View attachment 218670

They really aren't to unattractive men because they understand that any kindness may give them the wrong impression. So instead they try to cut the conversation as short as possible and really make no effort to converse whatsoever.
View attachment 218685

View attachment 218679
The irony is pretty damn rich coming from a subreddit famous for having that one guy who accounts for 50% of its posts.

Last edited:
Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
12d 19h 20m
They correlate looks with effort, which is weak and retarded in itself

Jal16

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
7d 6h 4m
@Colvin76

View attachment 218682

View attachment 218668

View attachment 218669

View attachment 218670

View attachment 218685

View attachment 218679
Bruh, what the fuck are these comments? I especially love the first one that just projects her personal experience onto op. How socially retarded do these people think we are?

this bitch ass nigga is full of shit and he knows it. Ain't no bitch on tinder of all apps give a fuck about a bio. Especially if the dude is ugly jfl.

Last edited: