Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People love to always nag you because they dont want to lose a orbiter or slave. Its all fake.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
"Dude, dont be so depressed. Cheer up!"

The fuck is that supposed to mean? Its all fucking bullshit nonsense from people who dont give a fuck about you and only want you around for their benifits. There is no doubt that a big portion of people you know and meet are most likely self centered.

Spending time with other people that are happy makes me unhappy. Can you agree with this?

I am not in the mood for anything, nor want to do anything. I have my own plans in mind which will make me happy but people nearby always love to say that there are other options and that you "should do this br0, i done it and its great". Being around happy people doesnt make me happy. It makes it worse in fact.

Why the fuck are we so frowned upon for living lonely lives? Fuckers dont want to lose people that used to slave for them? Or give them validation by being their friends and complimenting every single bullshit they do?

I am frowned upon for chaning the way I think and thinking only for myself? Since when was this a team game? Since when do I have to go out of my way to do things that I dont enjoy only for some fucking social spotlight from people I dont even care about?

And there is no doubt that those people that any of you will meet will most likely be your last unless you put on a fake mask and pretend to be happy just so you can have your social circle around and claim you are living a "social lifestyle br00"

They are always on your case about "oh, you dont come outside anymore?" or "br0, try being more social cheer up"

Give it a while and they will stop asking because you are replaceable when you have nothing to bring to the table.

Being a lone wolf or having minimal friendships is frowned upon because that isnt what society teaches.

"wild lifestyle br0, yeeeha im social as fuck br000"

This a solo game and unless you find the right people you will never have genuine friendships or relationships with anyone. And judging how society is going down right now.. time is running out and I am ready to embrace eternal loneliness(Im fucking hardcore coping)

Last edited:
Dude, dont be so depressed. Cheer up!

Real isolation is a foreign concept for them. It is less so a lie and more a pitiful naïvety which is harmful to those who the advice is given.

Real isolation is a foreign concept for them. It is less so a lie and more a pitiful naïvety which is harmful to those who the advice is given.
"just cheer up br0" has never helped anyone aside from their own egos and to virtue signal.

Just don't have a mental illness bro

tldr but i agree with the title lol

High IQ post from high IQ poster.

Just don't be ugly bro and everything will turn alright