Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People only want Freedom of Speech...

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
If it only fits into their own narratives or viewpoints.

Discuss.

agreed. cough jb promoting cough

nausea said:
Are you always willing to change your views? I'm guessing if it sounds rational and reasonable to you?

Are there things your holding back? Irrationally?

I want to know.

Inceltears in a nutshell.

Minjaze said:
Inceltears in a nutshell.
Yep, also both ends of the political spectrum. A lot of people are still biased.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Are you always willing to change your views? I'm guessing if it sounds rational and reasonable to you?

I want to know.

link incoming

https://incels.is/Thread-actual-radio-convo-russian-and-chechen-talk-before-battle-powerful

idkwattodowithlife said:

I want to know.

my actual answer is yes but without denying my life experience

your second phrase does not compute in my brain

Yes, while I fucking hate all the normies at CuckTears, I'd never try to censor them, they have the right to speak whatever the fuck they want, just like we do, but that's the part their brain can't understand, we ALSO have the right to speak what we want

anon_899 said:
Yes, while I fucking hate all the normies at CuckTears, I'd never try to censor them, they have the right to speak whatever the fuck they want, just like we do, but that's the part their brain can't understand, we ALSO have the right to speak what we want

correct

I want freedom of speech for everyone, including inceltears.

I can't speak for others on here though.

anon_899 said:

+1