Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel people should be banned from having sex or eating sweets and other indulgences unless they can do twelve reverse lunges per leg

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
I'm not being sexist here: guys too.

People should have a basic modicum of leg strength so they're at least CAPABLE of having enough control over their body mass and foot steps to be able to do simple things like walk across a room or climb/descend stairs quietly.

Being unable to do that makes you inherently harass other people.

As for people capable of this but who still make foot-ground impacts excessively audible in non-emergency situations we should find other rights to take away from them, like no entertainment.

Making excess noise around other people should be treated as seriously as actually grabbing them.

Noise can actually be worse: it's often done without warnings. At least in some other kinds of physical abuse an abuser will warn a victim that touch is coming so they can brace themselves for it. They at least know what it is. It can be humiliating but at least it's not generating the same "WTF was that" instinctive stress response.

We don't have sensible ways of dealing with stuff like this but if someone uses racist/sexist terms even when they're being targeted by instigators, we'll villify them and cancel them.

People should be cancelled for being unnecessarily noisy. They are the subtle and ignored ruiners of society which embitter quiet gentle folk with hatred we don't want to embrace.

Obviously I can forgive OCCASIONAL actual emergencies: if you need to descend stairs rapidly because there's a fire or something then yeah it'll be louder. But every fucking day shouldn't be like there's a fire.

It should be illegal to parent kids in houses with creaky floors if the cunts are going to creak. The idea of 'quiet enjoyment' should be a basic human right. Pour some fucking concrete: it'll be a job creator for needed infrastructure and stand the test of time. Save wood for interior walls and shelves, not floors.

sounds like some twink shit i only lift weights

0ba6075575edaaacc58af44372b370fae442e4d956caac2d7ef02b910bfb4d08

what the flying fuck dude

you are becoming insane

why are you analysing this shit :feelsmega:

what the flying fuck dude

you are becoming insane

why are you analysing this shit :feelsmega:
if you say that you must live in a quiet house
How much do you weight?
little enough compared to my leg muscle that I am capable of walking quietly out of consideration for others' quiet enjoyment

If I reciprocated and stomped around to same degree I'd probably get arrested

I would probably be okay with Anne stomping around if I lived with her TBH

A lot of the psychological impact of noise comes from how it conveys how people don't care about upsetting you.

If it's someone who constantly risks her life to rescue you and who doesn't belittle you or ignore you or betray then the noise would probably be a comfort.

People should be cancelled for being unnecessarily noisy.
Who hurt you, sweaty?
Being noisy is the only way historically oppressed minorities can use to reclaim public spaces that have been appropriated by white cis scum males.

There's no gym for your face.

Who hurt you, sweaty?
Being noisy is the only way historically oppressed minorities can use to reclaim public spaces that have been appropriated by white cis scum males.
that's true, I'm sure racist white guys have never caused rackets outside the homes of minorities to disrupt their sleep, it purely has anti-racist applications

Who hurt you, sweaty?
This would have been a parody until social media like twitter allowed such views to be popularized and spread.

OP how much an autist are you? Misophonia commonly goes along with it. I have the same issues. I like that you narrowed it down to leg muscles. Really though making noise with trivial shit is a typical subconscious normie way of tooting their won horn 'look at me, look at me' as usual.

You know who I really wanted executed on the spot though? Anyone with an engine that is any bit louder than it has to be. You're not cool. No one cares. You are a douchebag automatically in my book if you need to make more noise for no reason driving around. But the number 1 enemy in this scenario? Fucking Harley drivers. Not only is it the pinnacle of noisy douchebagery it is physical and mental assault and it's dangerous. Sound is air vibrations that hit your eardrum and go through the rest. It very actually touches you. And those fucking motorcycles are plenty loud enough to cause hearing damage and I have had that happen with them sudden riding up behind me while on a bicycle.

Seriously fuck every last Harley owner ever. The safety of my hearing is less important than them driving around like morons thinking they're cool. I would personally execute any Harley dick wad that has assaulted me.

OP how much an autist are you? Misophonia commonly goes along with it. I have the same issues.
Hard to say how much autism is inherent and how much is just built up by chronic stress and harassment or being bothered by inconsiderate people which just makes you hate people as a learned response.

I like that you narrowed it down to leg muscles. Really though making noise with trivial shit is a typical subconscious normie way of tooting their won horn 'look at me, look at me' as usual.
It's a combination of three factors:
1) their own IDGAF (not taking care to be quiet)
2) subconscious desire to be important (as you say)
3) conscious desire to harass others

Normies will generally not acknowledge any of these three factors and just say "can't help it" or pretend it's not even happening.

You know who I really wanted executed on the spot though? Anyone with an engine that is any bit louder than it has to be. You're not cool. No one cares. You are a douchebag automatically in my book if you need to make more noise for no reason driving around.
Do you define "louder than it has to be" as even "I can't afford to repair my muffler" or only the "I removed my muffler and bought noise generator" faggotry?

But the number 1 enemy in this scenario? Fucking Harley drivers. Not only is it the pinnacle of noisy douchebagery it is physical and mental assault and it's dangerous
Eh... a motorcycle is loudest vehicle in world or something?

This is subjective TBH it won't bother me if someone wants to drive a Harley out in the desert with nobody around. Just transport it to and fro with a quiet truck.

They can hold rock concerts miles from civlization too.

. Sound is air vibrations that hit your eardrum and go through the rest. It very actually touches you. And those fucking motorcycles are plenty loud enough to cause hearing damage and I have had that happen with them sudden riding up behind me while on a bicycle.

Seriously fuck every last Harley owner ever. The safety of my hearing is less important than them driving around like morons thinking they're cool. I would personally execute any Harley dick wad that has assaulted me.
I definitely identify with sound-is-assault but it won't get acknowledged.

It's not just the chronic stress but they're also crippling our sensor organs.

People seem to understand it's a bad idea to spit in someone's eye. Even if it's not immediately fatal, it's stressful and can lead to chronic conditions in the long term.

So if we get "chemicals to eyes are assault" why do we not embrace "sound is assault" more?

I even fucking wear shit like this sometimes

mqdefault.jpg

Not quite that autistic (my muffs are fashionable, plus I usually go for sound-blocking phones like construction workers wear) but it sorta helps sometimes

Probably should wear headphoens so I can hear computer without turning it up

I just find sometimes if the insulation's too good there's weird shit like your heartbeat echoing in your ears.

Another horirble thing is when normies expect you to respond to them instantly when they call out for your help so you can't even shut out their unimportant noises on that off chance they need you.

They don't even volunteer to set up some kind of alt notification system like a lightbulb.