Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People tell me that I act like an old person!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
They tell me I think and act like an old person. Jfl just because I dont vote left and
dont consume soy. Tbh I would rather be a ww2 veteran than a 2019 millenial cuck.

I would rather die as a footsoldier in the war than return as a veteran assuming the good guys lost

Same with me, they say I'm like an old man just because I'm not obsessed with LGBTQI+HIV rights, abortions, feminism and casual sex. Truly insane times we live in.

Same with me, they say I'm like an old man just because I'm not obsessed with LGBTQI+HIV rights, abortions, feminism and casual sex. Truly insane times we live in.
tbh fuck everybody

Acting like a young man now as a non-Chad means you’re :soy:.

"old persorn" they mean: miserable, lonely and sad

Idc about politics like in the past, but it's true that is not an conversation topic of young people.

They tell me I think and act like an old person. Jfl just because I dont vote left and
dont consume soy. Tbh I would rather be a ww2 veteran than a 2019 millenial cuck.

Same tbh.
Ps. Theyll tell us to go full on soy for our diets as we're oppressing the cows & making them work by producing milk. I shit you not.

I don't talk seriously about politics because I start to take things too seriously, normies hate this yet they are the ones that start the topic. I don't understand normie logic.

Just dab on them bro!

i have had same told to me a few times and even that i eat like a old person because i eat vegetables..... lol idiots.

I don't talk seriously about politics because I start to take things too seriously, normies hate this yet they are the ones that start the topic. I don't understand normie logic.

I feel like a mix of an old person and a retarded infant

At least you dont act like degenerate teenager