Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People that actually care about politics, how do you feel about trump?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Inb4 this thread turns into a warzone.

i'm indifferent

I'm European ,but I generally like him ,but just like any other american president , he's an Israeli shill. Comes with the job,I guess.

Porky zionist puppet. I'm for free healthcare so fuck Trump. trump hasn't done shit to help incels.

I like him just because he pisses off normies

I need free government services to leach off, tfw I won't get that pewpew.
0b4778ebb78272d1700e30cbf9fde218

Cuck sucking puppet for Israel. Liar. Promoter of faggotry. Overtly Jewish administration. Extremely low opinion of him.

I find funny how the alt-right and /pol/ thought that Trump was the last white straight male stronghold against jewry and he turned up to be the most Jewish president so far.

Fucking kikes are smart,they fooled the right into electing Trump only to fuck him in the ass afterwards.

I find funny how the alt-right and /pol/ thought that Trump was the last white straight male stronghold against jewry and he turned up to be the most Jewish president so far.

Fucking kikes are smart,they fooled the right into electing Trump only to fuck him in the ass afterwards.
There was no fooling. They just saw he wasn't a democrat and he wasn't insulting white people. By that point and currently that's all they needed to support him.

Zionist piece of shit,ı wıll slap him in hell so hard Netanhayu's korona filled semen wıll spread everywhere plus he is a massive boomer.

dun care

I like him somewhat because his shitty decisions make life worse for normies

Jew lover.
But which president hasn't been one ? Jfl.
We should colonize the Middle East again.

Idc, probably he will be relected

He's trash. Another zionist corporate imperalist puppet that doesn't do anything to help the needs of ordinary citizens. We need a Bernie Sanders Presidency.

Trump is chad and something every country needs but on the other hand if America got a weak president England would be more dominant. For all zionism copers every US president was a jewish puppet.

he is actually retarded

I like trump but only because he is better than those libtard democrats. Trump will do nothing for incels. Instead he can ruin it more for incels by pushing free market. But at least he is conservative enough and better than those SJW liberals. I support left but America has no real left so it is useless to support any one. SJWs are not left they are just liberals who are more right than left and democrats and conservatives are just puppets. Incels in USA have nothing in politics

Trump is a liar, conman, fraud, and generally a complete idiot. The only people more stupid than him are the morons who voted for him.

The thing I can't stand is that Trump IS a liberal; a NYC rich kid who's been married several times. He's not a conservative and even supported the Clintons when it was convenient for him. The only reason Trump ran Republican is because that's the stupid(er) party with religious nut bars and gun nuts who will believe and do any stupid thing they are told.

He's a compulsive liar of limited attention or understanding of things. Only sees things through the prism of how it helps/affects him.
He has the temperament of a child and just comes across as kinda pathetic. Everything is always every other cunts fault, he never takes responsibility for anything. I hope he gets Corona'd.

He's a manlet hater so he probably won't get my vote

Pol is fucking retarded. He overtly pandered to Israel and AIPAC during his campaign in 2015, Trump never hid that.

Last edited:
Mixed feelings, but more dislike than like. I certainly do think he's an idiot with middle school level vocabulary, however I do like that he cut welfare programs; most of the beneficiaries of those programs are single mothers and the Tyrones that made my life a living hell when I was a kid, so I'm fucking glad they're struggling.
I hate how he's proudly proclaims no more foreign aid but continues to kiss Israel's ass, simply because his daughter became a kike by marriage.
I don't agree with his tariffs, and hate how he cut funding for scientific research.