Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People think I'm harmless because I'm quiet.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
They automatically assume just cause I'm quiet that means I'm gentle. I'm tired of them always bringing attention toward me whenever they say bullshit like that.

It's happened to me since I was little. People always calling me nice and gentle. Especially teachers. It's almost patronising, calling a young man like me"gentle" because that means you don't see him as a threat. I'm pretty sure everyone seems me as some harmless overgrown kid, because I don't see anybody calling attractive guys "gentle".

I'd love to beat the shit out of some foid one day, and show everyone how nice and gentle I really am...:feelsBox:

Elliot Rodger was very quiet too

People think I'm dangerous because I'm grotesquely hideous.

Based Graycel

28428.jpg

They automatically assume just cause I'm quiet that means I'm gentle. I'm tired of them always bringing attention toward me whenever they say bullshit like that.

It's happened to me since I was little. People always calling me nice and gentle. Especially teachers. It's almost patronising, calling a young man like me"gentle" because that means you don't see him as a threat. I'm pretty sure everyone seems me as some harmless overgrown kid, because I don't see anybody calling attractive guys "gentle".

I'd love to beat the shit out of some foid one day, and show everyone how nice and gentle I really am...:feelsBox:
"People think I'm harmless because I'm quiet"
:redpill:cope

People think you are harmless because you look weak and ugly to them.

The opposite is true for me.
Everyone thought that'll grow up a future serial killer, school shooter, rapist, pedophile etc just because I didn't talk at all in primary school.
They're probably not wrong actually.

I'm a very quiet pERson

It's jews... And their calling you

GENTILE! (Gen - tile)

It means cattle.

I've experienced the same thing. My frail frame probably contributes to them thinking I'm harmless too

Was regrettably reintroduced to some old class’mates’ and without hesitation they said:

‘this is anon, you could punch him and he’d apologise’

Of course, the room breaks out in laughter.

Being passive and quiet are incel traits to a t