Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People underestimate hatred from normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Yeah, many people on this forum seriously think that people would forget about hatred. Remember that even normies that do not know about you would still kill you without hesitation for a sniff of pussy or a couple grand of money given how bad the economy is going to be, think about your childhood bullies, imagine what they will do if they have the chance.

Many people say that "bullies will eventually let go", as according to this thread . FALSE. Think about it, your bullies originally hated you, when the government started mass-hunting incels for their "lack of economy" (mostly because their rejection to participate for our LOOKS). Even more if the (((government))) incentivizes the program of hunting us down. Your childhood bullies will do it in a heartbeat, just as everyone else. So stop coping about "your old enemies would let go bro!" bullshit, and start facing the reality that EVERYONE wants us DEAD and get mauled by sharks and crocodiles.

@Colvin76 @Diocel @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel

Most bullies don't even hate you actually, they just look at you as some kind of toy or object to vent their frustrations on. Females tend to be the worst in this regard because they already by-default see sub8s as disposable non-humans

Most bullies don't even hate you actually, they just look at you as some kind of toy or object to vent their frustrations on. Females tend to be the worst in this regard because they already by-default see sub8s as disposable non-humans
Normoids (especially bullies) hate you as much as foids do, they will kill you for a sniff of pussy given how bad the hypergamy is or some grands given how bad the economy is.

I learned this last week that norms will sell you out for a CHANCE at a blowjob. My former friend who I had been buddies with for almost a decade (met in 2nd grade 2012, currently going into 11th 2020) basically told me to fuck off all to further his chance at a bj. Ragefuel that he ended up getting it too

Agreed brocel. Its human nature to hate, to lie, to steal etc. People only so things that benefit them in the long run.

Letting go wouldnt benefit your enemy so why would they do it? This is why "forgiving and forgetting" is cucked.

Everyone is against us. No one will ally with us out of fear. Even some here would sell each other out.

All we truly have are ourselves.

2020 06 26 10 46 11

Agreed brocel. Its human nature to hate, to lie, to steal etc. People only so things that benefit them in the long run.

Letting go wouldnt benefit your enemy so why would they do it? This is why "forgiving and forgetting" is cucked.

Everyone is against us. No one will ally with us out of fear. Even some here would sell each other out.

View attachment 287187
Cybertron's volume in cubic centimeters IQ. Our enemies will gladly tear us into a million pieces (literally) while some of our members on this forum would try to bluepill us into "people will eventually forget bro :soy: :soy: :soy: ".
I learned this last week that norms will sell you out for a CHANCE at a blowjob. My former friend who I had been buddies with for almost a decade (met in 2nd grade 2012, currently going into 11th 2020) basically told me to fuck off all to further his chance at a bj. Ragefuel that he ended up getting it too
That's why I don't have normie friends and I watch out for them every second.

View attachment 287187
Normal people, long run thinking? Noo. It's quite the opposite. They only think short term most times, long run is reserved for social and maybe sexual things only.

Cybertron's volume in cubic centimeters IQ. Our enemies will gladly tear us into a million pieces (literally) while some of our members on this forum would try to bluepill us into "people will eventually forget bro :soy: :soy: :soy: ".

That's why I don't have normie friends and I watch out for them every second.
Same. I have acquaintanced far too many normies in my life, but I stand clear with them where we are. Let them not think I'm afraid of them, that they should fear me. If only I was low-inhib enough to try ogrecelling or the like, I mostly scare people by doing and saying little so they don't know what to expect rather than by seeming tough or aggressive.

Normal people, long run thinking? Noo. It's quite the opposite. They only think short term most times, long run is reserved for social and maybe sexual things only.

Same. I have acquaintanced far too many normies in my life, but I stand clear with them where we are. Let them not think I'm afraid of them, that they should fear me. If only I was low-inhib enough to try ogrecelling or the like, I mostly scare people by doing and saying little so they don't know what to expect rather than by seeming tough or aggressive.
We need to do something more than gymcel, sooner or later we might have to carry weapons or anything that can turn into a weapon in the future, given how brazen those normoids are.

i can confirm this one.
Once one of the normies tried to bully me (Grade 7) I bit his shoulder and the rest of my grade treated me like a monster.

Those teachers should have expelled the bullies, it's like the whole school is asking to be shot.

I'll never submit to normie scum.

Karma will get to them :soy:

He's a fucking bluepilled simp, drop this sack of soyshit.

The way many bullies see it, you were annoying them or amusing them with your presence and they decided to mess with you because it was funny.
And when you tried to tell them to stop or went further and tried to retaliate, just like a scammer that gets angry at you for calling them out, the bullies felt angry that you didn't just accept their abuse.
At the same time they got angry at you if you followed the common advice and ignored them.
One might say the bullies felt entitled to a response from you.

Btw if you can't win in fighting off a bully you are better off ignoring them. It won't make bullies stop completely when they come across you, but they tend to lessen their harassment when they have nothing to use against you. This means you also can't do any things weird and have to make sure you are not too lax or rigid in your body language.

No wonder so many males that are bullied develop selective mutism like conditions and are too self aware and overthink everything.

If you are ugly and you missed out on a life worth living in your teens and 20s, you either commit suicide or fight the government and normies. Some day America will pay for not covering facial surgery under healthcare.

The way many bullies see it, you were annoying them or amusing them with your presence and they decided to mess with you because it was funny.
And when you tried to tell them to stop or went further and tried to retaliate, just like a scammer that gets angry at you for calling them out, the bullies felt angry that you didn't just accept their abuse.
At the same time they got angry at you if you followed the common advice and ignored them.
One might say the bullies felt entitled to a response from you.

Btw if you can't win in fighting off a bully you are better off ignoring them. It won't make bullies stop completely when they come across you, but they tend to lessen their harassment when they have nothing to use against you. This means you also can't do any things weird and have to make sure you are not too lax or rigid in your body language.

No wonder so many males that are bullied develop selective mutism like conditions and are too self aware and overthink everything.
Most based post of the year imo. It's pretty much fucking over for me already because autism ensures I can't avoid doing anything weird and not being lax/rigid etc., plus already having the mutism like conditions by default which I have to force field my way out of just to talk to people.

The entitlement is definitely keyword. Normal people feel entitled to everyone acting normal around them and entitled to bully anyone who isn't acting normal.
They literally think they own the world. Fuck neurotypicals, and fuck normies in particular. If you have no sympathy for non-NTs you can fuck right off.

I define normie usually as NTs w/o sympathy for non-NTs but the other definition that they're men who are social-maxxing and mostly without effort also fits in the case of talking about bullying.