Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People who believe in “effort”

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
JFL. Unless you are a fat fuck jfl at saying “effort” matters. That’s PUA cope foids just fuck the “hot guys teehee”

Over if relationships with women dont happen naturally.
Having to put in effort means they arent truly into you

What does “put in effort” even mean. If you are good looking (6+) social circles are effortless and foids come to you in them. If you are a true 8/10 chad you can get foids on (((tinder)))

If it doesn't come naturally , it's not meant for you

smartest thread ive seen in a while

If you have to try it's already over.

Just ldar buddy boyos
But really,if you have to simpmaxx it's over for you.

fatcels are volcels

Correct. They will even approach you if you are Chad.

Correct. They will even approach you if you are Chad.
Even when they don't approach them they make it extremely clear that they like them. They get super physical, get super close, look at chad a lot, make tons of eye contact, laugh at everything, they carry the conversation if needed etc

Meanwhile they can barely muster one word answers when the guy is unattractive

If you can talk to men just fine, but with women the conversations are shit then you're not awkward, they're the ones who are trying on purpose to make the conversation shit to make you go away. No amount of effort is going to change that

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj-rw95va8w

Even when they don't approach them they make it extremely clear that they like them. They get super physical, get super close, look at chad a lot, make tons of eye contact, laugh at everything, they carry the conversation if needed etc

Meanwhile they can barely muster one word answers when the guy is unattractive

If you can talk to men just fine, but with women the conversations are shit then you're not awkward, they're the ones who are trying on purpose to make the conversation shit to make you go away. No amount of effort is going to change that

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj-rw95va8w

My thoughts exactly.

If the girl doesn't give you attention, looks, smiles you can try and try and all you will get is jail card.

Technically, even Chad needs some "effort" to get girls, but I feel like when incels on this forum are talking about that Chads need "no effort" to get girls, we're not saying they can just sit inside all day and smell like shit and girls will knock on their door (I mean, it probably would happen, LMAO).

What we're saying is that all Chads have to do is just have basic human hygiene (doesn't smell, fixes hair, clean skin) and just has to go outside in public for a few minutes so that they can actually see girls, can approach any girl on the street and fuck them the same night. When you're like me and have tried literally EVERYTHING you can possibly take advantage of at your disposal and girls still call you "below average" and start ghosting once they see your face, that's not my fucking problem. List one thing besides surgery, and I've definitely tried it.

Last edited: