Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope People who believe voting can solve their problems are retarded

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Imagine you spend countless hours learning about how the system works. Then you research all the candidates, look at their track records, watch the debates etc. You even go online to website to discuss who is the best candidate. After doing so much research and considering, you finally put in your vote candidate A who you feel has the best policy.

And the your vote is immediately canceled out by these foids.

Be394e6cbd2cfe6ab2cc6727546f5959

They voted for candidate B simply coz he was one inch taller teehee

That's voting for you. So go on and hope one day voting will get you a candidate that will save you from inceldom or make your life better!

It will never happen. Simple as.

That's why foids shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I already gave up on politics arround 2 years ago. Once you see through all this crap, everything becomes futile.

This is actually how Justin Trudeau got voted into office here in Canada. women voted for him because "he is hot", "he does boxing", "he's tall"

It's not like you vote matters when millions/thousands can do the same

I would go rAPE on every one of those stacies.

Ngl

92535b7eccc730bcfaf7940d37523fdb

As soon as people started seeing voting as a right, it was over.
Voting is a responsibility.

But guess what, women live longer, and are more likely to go to the ballot and actually vote. Wanna get votes? Bend over backwards for foids.

Last edited:
Even if women didn’t vote at least in America both parties are fighting for the same things. It’s either vote for someone who explicitly hates you or vote for someone who wants you to slave away for them while going “America f yeah”.

Voting will NEVER work. The only way to win is to take action irl

I don't vote because it will never make a difference. After all I am just one dude out of millions.

Your vote doesn't matter as the whole system is controlled by the Jews.

never happen never change

I've slowly feel less the need to be 'in the know' or angry/frustrated/dissatisfied with politics.

Voting continues to exist so that the stupid goyim can feel like they actually have a choice in who rules them.

it’s hilarious that women can vote. Just hilarious. Peak clown world.

Soy cucks of the early 1900s really dropped the ball on tht 1

Also the voting age should be raised to 30. No way an 18 year old has experienced the hot and cold of the society he lives in.