Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People who drive supercars don't work for a living

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
There's a TikTok guy who just asks people who are driving supercars what they do for a living. Most of them just laugh or make up some bullshit.

Getting a job and being a wageslave for the Jews is seriously suicide fuel.

@LastGerman thoughts?

The dancing one and real estate one and neurosurgeon one are bullshit.

They're either drug dealers or got their money from their parents.

Most of them are criminals.

CEOs, bankers and people who got their wealth more or less legitimately also tend to drive top cars, but they usually don't flaunt their fortunes on the trashiest social media platforms

I like watching Jay Leno´s videos.
Even if i could afford a collection, having the right maintenance team requires a lot of connections.

And if you are unable to drive, you cannot even work in the first place. It is truly a vicious circle.
"You should be grateful, we could be speaking German right now"

They're linked with their criminal gang mafia bosses

They may have done some work but they worked smart not hard.

I mean their parasitär , because their circumstances allows them to und ja 1 jahr ist es her. Das deutsche intellekt ist wieder da .

Most are either old boomers who don't deserve them or 20 something zoomers who don't deserve them
it's literally NEVER anything else

The vast majority of foids in those videos got their cars from betabuxes.

Owning a supercar is something I really want. I’ll probably get there when I’m a doctor. It just won’t be as fun when I’m older though.

Last edited: