Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People who exclusively post on offtopic are pathetic

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
And I call them people because they're not incels. Only normies want to postmaxx and circlejerk along with bragging and other normie shit. Almost 95% of confirmed fakecels posted almost exclusively on offtopic.

You know who you are.

inceldom discussion is too high-IQ :feelstastyman: fakecel if you can write a thread that's not a shitpost

i dont do that tbh

inceldom discussion is too high-IQ :feelstastyman: fakecel if you can write a thread that's not a shitpost

I'm low iq and post on inceldom discussion. :feelshaha:

wait why is this in offtopic

massive cope im with 2dcel hes a bro ng l

I know I'm just giving him a hard time. He's one of my favorite posters.

Just giving you a hard time
ded srs? Thanks bro. Hard times are kinda fun.

I don't know who I am ngl

Only normies want to postmaxx and circlejerk along with bragging and other normie shit.
I agree. But I used to post mostly on off topic because ID used to depress me, especially the vantablackpills... but I kinda got over it and now I actually enjoy reading the discussions, stories, people sharing their experiences, etc.

Damn.
Caught me red fucking handed.

I post in both. They both have their merits. If off topic didn't exist, inceldom would be a muddled mess the way the PSL forums were.