Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who know about him, how do you feel about Putin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
One side says he's a dictator and the other side says he's the savior of traditional values.

My 2nd favorite alive country leader

Statusmaxxed manlet.
In the west you are required to be atleast 6foot if you want to be successful in politics. That's why westerners hate him

He is oligarchs' protege.

Putin is the world's richest man by far, and got that way through intimidation, threats, kidnapping, outright theft, and murdering people who opposed him.

As the worlds biggest country with 6.6 million square miles of land, I think he's doing pretty good

Russians don't have a better choice, consider that before him there was Eltsin, at that time the average survival age was around 50, main cause of death was murder.
He's an awful dictator, but there is no better choice around.

He is life fuel for manlets. That's what I think about him. As for his politics I am unqualified to answer.

hes based tbh

fuck him, not sure why people here like to worship dictators

Putin far from good, but he best what Russia can have now, as with his opponents Russia would westernise too much, and turn into this:

"Cunt"
Pizda

He is pretty based. Without him Russia would turn into a faggot factory.