Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over People who literally have HIV are having sex while you are not.

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
Yep, that's right. People with literally one of the most serious and infectious diseases you can contract are having regular sex while you rot away in your room. You don't think Magic Johnson has an endless list of prime foids who will GLADLY slobber all over his aids infested cock, begging for his HIV fluids all in their mouth and axe wound?And no it's not just celebrities. You can easily find examples of everyday chads/tyrones still getting laid with the same type of females like it's nothing. Foids are willing contract chad's HIV before they would ever even graze their hand against your subhuman arm.

Fuck this gay ass earth.
Fuck this honk honk clown world.
It's 100% over.

are having regular sex while you rot away in your room

You think about that next time you see two flies like this

Copulating_Flesh_Flies.jpg

I've seen a documentary about gays with HIV. Many of them were ugly tier.

You think about that next time you see two flies like this

Copulating_Flesh_Flies.jpg
I already know every single animal mogs the shit out of me. Literal fly's are having sex while I am not.

There are women getting choked by chad and begging for more, on camera.
There are women being tied up by old men and being fucked and coomed in for money, on camera
There are women fucking dogs and horses(Also men, thanks Mr.Hands), on camera.

And then there's us, can't even get a kiss under the pale moon together alone.

There are women getting choked by chad and begging for more, on camera.
There are women being tied up by old men and being fucked and coomed in for money, on camera
There are women fucking dogs and horses(Also men, thanks Mr.Hands), on camera.

And then there's us, can't even get a kiss under the pale moon together alone.
Don't forget getting literally pissed on or taking 5 cocks for money.
:feelsrope:

Yeah, because they shower and don't have toxic personalities. It is much better to spread HIV than say you are lonely in the internet you toxic piece of shit incel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Yeah, because they shower and don't have toxic personalities. It is much better to spread HIV than say you are lonely in the internet you toxic piece of shit incel :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I stopped caring about having sex a while ago, so idgaf

Only look are important in sex tbh. A chad can raw fuck any whore he wants even if he has hiv or any other sexual disease

Hand me the rope brother :feelsrope:

On the positive side...

There's no aids for your face!

Too much blackpill in this thread

There were tinder experiments on lookism.net of people doing this. The images are gone now though.
https://www.lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=317648

All that matters is looks. They would rather get plowed by a guy with hiv than fuck a guy that has acne on his face because acne affects facial aesthetics more. JFL at this life. Why the fuck do I have to be ugly.

Yep, that's right. People with literally one of the most serious and infectious diseases you can contract are having regular sex while you rot away in your room. You don't think Magic Johnson has an endless list of prime foids who will GLADLY slobber all over his aids infested cock, begging for his HIV fluids all in their mouth and axe wound?And no it's not just celebrities. You can easily find examples of everyday chads/tyrones still getting laid with the same type of females like it's nothing. Foids are willing contract chad's HIV before they would ever even graze their hand against your subhuman arm.

Fuck this gay ass earth.
Fuck this honk honk clown world.
It's 100% over.
It is indeed 100% over

6:16 am here and I’m eating some rope here, damn my battle rope may be my only way out :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: