Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel people who make me furious and filled with hatred

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
*Feminists: i don't need to explain this one. feminazis are the biggest cunts on the planet and they all need to be jailed.

*White knights: any guy who blindly defends women and worships women is a wimpy ass little cockfaced anal cunt. women don't earn my respect. i only respect elders and children (REAL children, NOT high school teenagers)

*IT: our enemies.

*Bluepilled normies: they are just a bunch of NPC cunts who blindly accept whatever society tells them and are brainwashed as fuck. bunch of faggots who cannot think for themselves.

*The age gap police: these people idk why but i god damn hate them so much. they're WAY too strict about age gaps. "yOuR GiRLfRiEnD iS mOrE tHaN 5 MiNuTeS yOuNgEr tHaN yOu?! yOu FuCKiN pEdOpHiLe!!!1 :soy: :soy: " i mean why should i fuckin care if a 30 year old man falls in love with an 18 year old stacy? if she's old enough to handle going to war and fighting for her country, she's mature enough to date or have sex with a 30 year old or even 40 year old. i don't need to restrict men's sexuality and tell them that it's pedophilia to be attracted to 18 year olds. idk why this pisses me off so much. i'd say it's because there's this female celebrity who i had a crush on and she was 18 in a music video where she looked like my ideal girl and now at 22 people won't let me find an 18 year old attractive. well i won't be getting rid of my attraction to the 18 year old her i'm attracted to the 18 year old her and i'm proud of it. 18 year olds are adults both biologically and legally.

*white knight cucks who talk about "BeAtiNg uP WaHmEn BeAtErS". tbh if a woman is hassling the shit outta you and won't leave you alone, she deserves being punched. and beating up a manlet won't upset people but beating up a woman is bad because women are weaker. punching a foid where there isn't any severe injuries isn't even that bad. if i beat up a guy, nobody would care.

*the r/iamverybadass type of virtue-signaling fags: iF tHaT wAs My DaUgHtEr i'D KiLL HiM!!11 yeah right. you're just trying to sound like a badass to impress people online. you don't sound badass you sound desperate. so shut the fuck up and quit trying to sound "kewl".

*Chads and stacys: my jealousy towards them is insane. i just wanna go up to a frat boy chad and punch him in his goddamn face. i'm taking karate class, maybe i can use karate moves on some of the fratass fags if i ever visit a 4 year university.

*Foids: i don't need to explain why i hate foids. you all hate them too anyways

Literally everyone and everything is worthless scum. There's not a single saving grace in this pitiful world anymore.

*IT: our enemies.

JFL at "our enemies", they aren't even relevant, they are just another pack of normies, just more vocal and online, don't overhype their existence, you'll give them a big head

Literally everyone and everything is worthless scum. There's not a single saving grace in this pitiful world anymore.
No such thing as "innocence"

JFL at "our enemies", they aren't even relevant, they are just another pack of normies, just more vocal and online, don't overhype their existence, you'll give them a big head
and that's why i hate their guts
earth will never be the same
No such thing as "innocence"

teenagers have innocence and suck their thumbs you inkwell!!! :soy:

*The age gap police: these people idk why but i god damn hate them so much. they're WAY too strict about age gaps. "yOuR GiRLfRiEnD iS mOrE tHaN 5 MiNuTeS yOuNgEr tHaN yOu?! yOu FuCKiN pEdOpHiLe!!!1 :soy: :soy: " i mean why should i fuckin care if a 30 year old man falls in love with an 18 year old stacy? if she's old enough to handle going to war and fighting for her country, she's mature enough to date or have sex with a 30 year old or even 40 year old. i don't need to restrict men's sexuality and tell them that it's pedophilia to be attracted to 18 year olds. idk why this pisses me off so much. i'd say it's because there's this female celebrity who i had a crush on and she was 18 in a music video where she looked like my ideal girl and now at 22 people won't let me find an 18 year old attractive. well i won't be getting rid of my attraction to the 18 year old her i'm attracted to the 18 year old her and i'm proud of it. 18 year olds are adults both biologically and legally.

*Chads and stacys: my jealousy towards them is insane. i just wanna go up to a frat boy chad and punch him in his goddamn face. i'm taking karate class, maybe i can use karate moves on some of the fratass fags if i ever visit a 4 year university.

Based and Based again. Although I recommend taking up MMA or Brazilian Ju Jitsu in preference to Karate, those two are way more pressure tested than karate is. (no disrespect to karate though)

Based and Based again. Although I recommend taking up MMA or Brazilian Ju Jitsu in preference to Karate, those two are way more pressure tested than karate is. (no disrespect to karate though)
And Kung fu

You forgot gays and trannies.

For people who aren't supposed to care about females, they sure seem to be popping up a lot every time a female is around. Hmmm

Yeah except me haha hoohoo

Understandable tbh

@Joker @Colvin76 @Napoleon de Geso @Mainländer @RemoveNormalfags @RREEEEEEEEE @zangano1 what type of people pisses you off the most?

The government and the actual cops should be there on that list too

I think people, who are pushing feminism are the worst.
They want to make the privileged gender even more privileged.

I think people, who are pushing feminism are the worst.
They want to make the privileged gender even more privileged.
Feminists are the scum of the earth. Most problems from this world come from women

overprotective daddies of teen girls

overprotective daddies of teen girls
Nigga you're just broke and old.

If you were worth anything, fathers in 2nd/3rd world countries would sell you their teen daughters.

There's nothing wrong with a man who doesn't want to give his daughter's hand to a good for nothing fool.

Nigga you're just broke and old.

If you were worth anything, fathers in 2nd/3rd world countries would sell you their teen daughters.

There's nothing wrong with a man who doesn't want to give his daughter's hand to a good for nothing fool.
uncultured creatures of enslavement

uncultured creatures of enslavement
0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B