Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope People who peak in high school become losers and hobos bro! Teen love isn’t real love bro!

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Jfl at these IT faggots claiming that people popular in high school inevitably become losers with nothing. This is the biggest cope I’ve heard. All the popular people from my high school have become way more successful than me. Many are in fraternities and sororities and in good universities and ones who graduated have good jobs now. All the losers from my school had special education, autism, poor social skills and repeat grades and can only achieve community college at best. Most are short and ugly. (Inb4 IT lie and say the cool kids at their school became hobos)

then danicunt3694 says teen love isn’t real love and teens don’t know realrelationships. Like as if betabuxx is true love. Many teens get laid and have relationships. These copefags are dumb af.

IT purposely delude themselves so they can live in a fairy tale
full

One of the biggest jerks of my high school has literally become a millionaire and many others are way more successful than me (think house, family, extremely well paying job)

Once you learn that bullies have higher self esteem than average rather than lower, it's all downhill from there. The social order of things becomes much clearer.

this is legit theory and they know it.If you missed teen love forget about being normal
full
this

Chad always wins, that is an unchangeable blackpill principle.
Ppl coping that teen love isn't the best thing in the world are delusional. Youth literally represents the peak of your physical prime and beauty, in which you discover new feelings and sensations you've never felt b4. And that's what teenage love is (kinda like eating a candy for the first time), love in it's purest and unadulterated form.
Jfl thinking betabuxxing a ranting roastie is gonna be any better.

this is the first time IT included me and ngl im flattered

@mylifeistrash People delude themselves to cope. Such greed.

:soy: :"Muh maturity leads to better relationships, you inwkell!"

Yeah, sorry bud. But teen love is totally superior to constant ramblings and a dead bedroom.

:soy: :"Muh maturity leads to better relationships, you inwkell!"
View attachment 204708
View attachment 204709
View attachment 204717

Yeah, sorry bud. But teen love is totally superior to constant ramblings and a dead bedroom.

View attachment 204711
View attachment 204712
View attachment 204713
View attachment 204714
Being a teenager is much better than being in your 30s
Chad always wins, that is an unchangeable blackpill principle.
Ppl coping that teen love isn't the best thing in the world are delusional. Youth literally represents the peak of your physical prime and beauty, in which you discover new feelings and sensations you've never felt b4. And that's what teenage love is (kinda like eating a candy for the first time), love in it's purest and unadulterated form.
THIS IS THE MOST HIGHEST IQ POST IN THE WORLD
Once you learn that bullies have higher self esteem than average rather than lower, it's all downhill from there. The social order of things becomes much clearer.
Bullies don’t bully because of insecurity it’s because their victims are weird or different
One of the biggest jerks of my high school has literally become a millionaire and many others are way more successful than me (think house, family, extremely well paying job)
Inb4 IT members lie about how their big man on campus became a hobo
@mylifeistrash People delude themselves to cope. Such greed.
IT think betabuxx is better than teen love

Last edited:
i have never heard of that statement before. IT just want's to make themselves feel better by being delusional

i have never heard of that statement before. IT just want's to make themselves feel better by being delusional
IT members prolly hated high school and are lonely irl so they communicate with strangers and hate on us to feel better. Some admit to being virgins

My bullies are doing so well right now, and I'm mentally messed up in a ditch. When I say well I'm talking very successful.

Fantasy world for pleddit.
I guess their female therapist would help them.
Maybe even Chadrone.

It’s their brain defense mechanism. They are mostly incels like us, realizing that missing out on teen love is not good would make their minds collapse into black holes of madness. They need those lies to function properly and live. I can’t blame them honestly. If I could unlearn blackpill and ignore reality like they do I would.

It’s their brain defense mechanism. They are mostly incels like us, realizing that missing out on teen love is not good would make their minds collapse into black holes of madness. They need those lies to function properly and live. I can’t blame them honestly. If I could unlearn blackpill and ignore reality like they do I would.
They think facts care about their feelings when facts don’t care. That’s why they reject the blackpill
My bullies are doing so well right now, and I'm mentally messed up in a ditch. When I say well I'm talking very successful.
Exactly

Based, I honestly don't count betabuxxing a single mother who's 4-7 years older than you at 30+ to be real ascension.

Teen love matters, 30+ "love" barely does.

Fantasy world for pleddit.
I guess their female therapist would help them.
Maybe even Chadrone.
Based, I honestly don't count betabuxxing a single mother who's 4-7 years older than you at 30+ to be real ascension.

Teen love matters, 30+ "love" barely does.
Pls don't do that to me, I don't want to be remembered of what I missed out:cryfeels::feelscry:
IT think that a 40 year old woman is more attractive than a 17 year old woman

IT think that a 40 year old woman is more attractive than a 17 year old woman

IT believes that you can get a gf as a 30+ KHHV by simply being confident.

IT believes that you can get a gf as a 30+ KHHV by simply being confident.
They think a 1/10 incest born dwarf can bang gigastacys by being confident

High school is the beginning of the rest of your life. It’s where you’re assigned your position in the social hierarchy that will remain unchanged forever. In high school you become human, you enter your final form, sexual maturity.

High school is the beginning of the rest of your life. It’s where you’re assigned your position in the social hierarchy that will remain unchanged forever. In high school you become human, you enter your final form, sexual maturity.
College is where the hierarchy gets worse

Peaking in high school is usually a sure sign that you're going to peak later in life too. High school is nothing more than a primitive version of how the real world functions. Your ability to navigate social hierarchies, build friendships and how you preform academically while in school is very representative of how you're going to preform in the real world. It's nothing more than a training simulation and if you fuck it up your options are either posting here or IT.

Peaking in high school is usually a sure sign that you're going to peak later in life too. High school is nothing more than a primitive version of how the real world functions. Your ability to navigate social hierarchies, build friendships and how you preform academically while in school is very representative of how you're going to preform in the real world. It's nothing more than a training simulation and if you fuck it up your options are either posting here or IT.
IT are people who don’t have as many friends irl so they communicate with strangers and pick on us

are foids able to love at all?
there is always a more good looking chad

are foids able to love at all?
there is always a more good looking chad
Foids only love men who aren’t sub5

High school never ends. Being a teenager > being in yours fucking 30s

True relationships aren't based in the shallowness of popularity, but in the depths of betabuxxing landwhales.

That danigirl is so dumb
well she isn't wrong, but this is because all the vast majority of jbs care about is popularity and looks. the few :bluepill: UNICORNS :bluepill: who marry their highschool looksmatches instead of being chad's cumrag and spending daddy's money lifemog all the roasties to death at 50 and they have the most solid relationships because their current husband isn't just their twentieth dick

well she isn't wrong, but this is because all the vast majority of jbs care about is popularity and looks. the few :bluepill: UNICORNS :bluepill: who marry their highschool looksmatches instead of being chad's cumrag and spending daddy's money lifemog all the roasties to death at 50 and they have the most solid relationships because their current husband isn't just their twentieth dick
Yes but at 50 women aren’t hot anymore. In their teen years they’re still hot. A betabuxx marriage isn’t fun unlike teen love