Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People who "run" or "ride bikes for sport" are fucking cucks.

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Every cuck i know who makes sport does smth like marathon or bike races. And why are those fags allways manletts. If you are a runner manlettism is the biggest handycap. I dont fucking understand it. There are studies who show that long distance running is unhealthy and lowers your testosteron. Why are those cucks doing this.

If i see a guy with strong calves i instantly know he is a cucked wageslave.

Im not the only one who thinks those guys are pathetic

In my opinion, there's nothing wrong with biking or running. I occasionally ride my bike, and I think it's a good cope, but I am unfortunately too unmotivated and unhealthy to do it consistently.

This tbh. Riding bikes and running is for soyboys. It is cucked since you must use your own energy instead of an engine, and despite that are getting speedmogged by car drivers. Chad never does that, he would never dream of not using his car.

Keep coping you lazy ass copelord, runcels ftw.

biking is a great cope
Riding your bike around a nice, green place, feeling the wind in your hair (it's over for norwoodcels, but you should try it anyways), it's a wonderful feeling.

My last crush was destroyed by bike riding fuckboy

Another driver licence pill. Now imagine, plenty of men hit their workplace with their bicycles while all the females are coming with their cars. It is so utterly cucked.

I cant even ride a bike tbh

Running is a pretty good exercise but I can't even ride a scooter much less ride a bike.

Running is a pretty good exercise but I can't even ride a scooter much less ride a bike.

You have to make your driver licence.

ur making fun of my dad boyo

Sprinting is acceptable. Long distance running is pretty gay imo. I think leanmaxing is possible doing squat bench deadlift mostly.

I always crash on my bike

Lowers testerones? Tf!. I used to runmaxx when I was a kid :feelsree:

I do both tbh. Its fun, i dont care if i look like a fag.

Running/biking is a coping hobby for normies/betabuxxers and even incels so they can feel better about themselves. I only see 35+ year olds, married/taken people who run where i live. Younger normies/chads/stacys are too busy having sex or they rather be at the gym sculpting their bodies. They don't want or have to waste their time doing some useless cope when they can get free sex easily instead.

Don't get me wrong biking is good to reduce stress same with walking i do both, but running can actually increase cortisol/stress.

Running/biking is a coping hobby for normies/betabuxxers and even incels so they can feel better about themselves. I only see 35+ year olds, married/taken people who run where i live. Younger normies/chads/stacys are too busy having sex or they rather be at the gym sculpting their bodies. They don't want or have to waste their time doing some useless cope when they can get free sex easily instead.

Don't get me wrong biking is good to reduce stress same with walking i do both, but running can actually increase cortisol/stress.
Every physical activity done extensively does that I think, besides even if it were as you say why would I, as an incel, care if I enjoy it and it leanmaxxes me too?

Every physical activity done extensively does that I think, besides even if it were as you say why would I, as an incel, care if I enjoy it and it leanmaxxes me too?
You could leanmaxx easier without having to torture your body or increase stress. I lost 18 lbs in 2-3 weeks. All i did was stop eating sugar and carbs and took 5km walks 3 days a week. It's just a tip.

You are a larpcel if you don’t sit on a couch and eat potato chips.

You could leanmaxx easier without having to torture your body or increase stress. I lost 18 lbs in 2-3 weeks. All i did was stop eating sugar and carbs and took 5km walks 3 days a week. It's just a tip.
It just means that you were fat if you lost so much that easily.

It just means that you were fat if you lost so much that easily.
I was bloated and skinnyfat. I'm still kinda skinnyfat but not so bloated. I weigh 73kg.

I was bloated and skinnyfat. I'm still kinda skinnyfat but not so bloated. I weigh 73kg.
I used to lose 1 kg every 2 days just dieting when I started, now I still diet in addition to gymcelling and runmaxxing but it's MUCH harder to lose one.

I eat paleo diet.
Do you eat nuts? Did neanderthals eat nuts? Only in the southern parts of Europe i guess. In my opinion it depends on where you were born if you should eat nuts on paleo or not.

Do you eat nuts? Did neanderthals eat nuts? Only in the southern parts of Europe i guess. In my opinion it depends on where you were born if you should eat nuts on paleo or not.
No, I don’t eat nuts or seeds. No legumes, no processed sugars, no nightshades, no dairy and no grains.

I eat grass fed meat, vegetables and drink water and small amounts of fruit juice.

No, I don’t eat nuts or seeds. No legumes, no processed sugars, no nightshades, no dairy and no grains.

I eat grass fed meat, vegetables and drink water and small amounts of fruit juice.
Pretty similar to me. I eat nightshades though except potatoes, these antinutrients must be killing me. If i had the chance to buy raw dairy i would consume it, but they only sell pasturized here unless i find some farm.

Pretty similar to me. I eat nightshades though, these antinutrients must be killing me. If i had the chance to buy raw dairy i would consume it, but they only sell pasturized here unless i find some farm.
Well, I eat this way to keep my autoimmune disease at bay, nightshades being a bad trigger. Honestly, if you have incel tier looks and no major health problems, I don’t recommend torturing yourself with the plain and boring paleo diet.

Might as well eat what you want, it’s one of the few things that makes this lonely life worth it. I would be in the hospital if I ate what I wanted though.

Well, I eat this way to keep my autoimmune disease at bay, nightshades being a bad trigger. Honestly, if you have incel tier looks and no major health problems, I don’t recommend torturing yourself with the plain and boring paleo diet.

Might as well eat what you want, it’s one of the few things that makes this lonely life worth it. I would be in the hospital if I ate what I wanted though.
I think i feel better on a low carb diet. On weekdays i tend to not eat any carbs but on weekends i have to eat some carbs otherwise i might become depressed.

I think i feel better on a low carb diet. On weekdays i tend to not eat any carbs but on weekends i have to eat some carbs otherwise i might become depressed.
I get my carbs from sweet potatoes, I eat them everyday. Fried in coconut oil, delicious with a hamburger wrapped in lettuce.

I think it's good to have a small amount of carbs everyday.

I get my carbs from sweet potatoes, I eat them everyday. Fried in coconut oil, delicious with a hamburger wrapped in lettuce.
Sounds pretty good but it's not true paleo, the reason i say that is because neanderthals didn't have access to any of these. I don't think there are any true paleo people in this world. Maybe some uncontacted tribe. Just my opinion bro but you can call it paleo if you want.

I hate them because they're everywhere.
summer begins and all of a sudden you can't be alone even in the middle of a forest because there are these
motherfuckers who are trying to be Healthy.

I hate them because they're everywhere.
summer begins and all of a sudden you can't be alone even in the middle of a forest because there are these
motherfuckers who are trying to be Healthy.
Agreed. Luckily i have some incel hideouts in the woods where no one comes around. Too many ticks for normies to be bothered going there.

Biking is boring. Basically the same shit as running on flat roads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back