Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media People who saw Joker, were you afraid of getting shot/blown up? (Joker Spoilers)

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I was. I was on edge the whole night. People have been sharing pictures of police presence at their theatres, I had none. No cops with flashlights, not so much as a metal detector. So I was like "That's not good." Because someone could've just walked in armed. I know my pockets were stuffed and no one thought to even ask me what I was bringing into the theatre.

I was sat next to this group of guys, about my age. I could smell the alcohol on their breath. And I was like "Oh no, did they drink to work up the courage to do what they're about to do???" I could stop glancing over at them. Until one of them glanced over at me. Shit!!! I quickly snap my head away. In front of me is a wide trench where the chairs have a lot of overhang. If I hear shots, I'm jumping in that trench and hitting the dirt. I start planning my escape route. I felt someone nudge my chair during the "I forgot to punch out" scene and I thought I was done.

On an unrelated point, Arthur Fleck reminds me of @FrustratedWhiteMale, mostly because of his strong feelings about women of color.

What's gonna happen's gonna happen. No use in thinking about it.

Multiple shooter scenarios are extremely rare

Single shooter scenarios are also rare, in the grand scheme of things. But fear isn't a rational feeling.

There was a fat ass cop sitting outside of the theater I went to, he looked like he couldn't get his dick out fast enough not to piss his pants, much less grab his pistol if someone with serious intent came to shoot up the venue.

LOLSecurity. A speed bump more like. IDK, maybe there was 25 swat hiding in the bushes waiting to jump incels, but I didn't see them.

Anyway I wasn't scared at all but I'm not scared of violent death in general, so I was chill through the whole experience. The theater was full of normies too, I didn't see anyone who even remotely looked like us.

I’m about to go see it soon. I’ll asses my surroundings like anything else, and if I see anything sus I’ll report it. And plus, the state I live in is very strict on gun laws.

I’m about to go see it soon. I’ll asses my surroundings like anything else, and if I see anything sus I’ll report it. And plus, the state I live in is very strict on gun laws.
Shoot them with a GUN in Gta v

What's gonna happen's gonna happen. No use in thinking about it.

The only thing that will happen is that it will be used to justify the oppression of unattractive low-status men.
The media has to create this panic and this hysteria, so their corporate and political overlords then have the "justification" to oppress low-status men even more. "We're just doing it to protect you from the inkwells!"

I'm an eurofag so I can go outside without concern about potential mass shooting.

No, the whole Joker terror thing felt like a marketing campaign to me.

normalfag. A trucel would be honored to get killed by a fellow incel.

On an unrelated point, Arthur Fleck reminds me of @FrustratedWhiteMale, mostly because of his strong feelings about women of color.
I have strong feelings about women REGARDLESS of color.

Can someone aware me whens the best time to see this where it will be mostly empty?

Agoraphobicel checking in

Can someone aware me whens the best time to see this where it will be mostly empty?

Agoraphobicel checking in
People have been recommending the early mornings for the least crowds.

Guess I'll die if I die. Getting shot to death is preferable to torture.